Epilogue

Kaylen
Everybody was in the waiting room, as Milyon was finally giving birth to my niece or nephew.

We didn't know the gender of the baby yet because she and Karter wanted to wait until birth.

"UGHHHH IT HURTSSSSS! KARTER DO SOMETHING!" She yelled crying, making us laugh.

"Was I like that?" Ari said laughing, while holding her month year old babygirl Aaliyah Marie Washington.

"You was worst." Marco said and she laughed before hitting him.

"No I wasn't.

"You threatened all of us and we weren't even in the delivery room with you." Tyree stated and I laughed.

"I knew y'all was out there though!" She said trying to plead her case.

Before anybody else could say something we heard an baby crying.

"Omg she or he is here!!!" Tiara said happily.
*********************

We all walked in as Milyon looked tired while Karter was holding the baby in his arms.

"So bro what is it?" I asked curiously.

"Y'all meet Kamari Matthew Montgomery." He said turning around, exposing my nephew.

"Oh shit nigga!" I said getting happy before putting King luh bad ass down.

He just turned 3 and got even more bad.

I held the baby and smiled.

"You see them dimples foo?" Karter asked happily and I smiled while nodding.

"Me or Milyon don't have that. Nobody have them."

"Except your mother." Gio said out of nowhere, making everybody jump.

"I'm so tired of you." Brandon mumbled, making us laugh.

"Quinton wants a lot of pictures of the baby." Ari stated and Milyon gave her a weak smile.

"You know he's going to get more than a lot. Tell him to have that luh government phone ready." She said, making us laugh.

"Shiiiid it was better than what I had. I was trapping off an minute phone." Karter stated , making us laugh.

I looked back down at my nephew and smiled proudly.

Everything's been great.

After Karter decided to leave the game alone we all did and Gio passed it to his nephew that we're real tight with. He'll take good care of the organization.

It's only been 9 months and we own hella clubs, restaurants, hotels, etc.

Dominic father, James been real low key and we haven't found him yet.

The way we've been looking, I'm convinced this nigga left the country.

"I got something to say." Karter said and suddenly Marco smiled widely.

"Milyon...mane this shit is crazy...you know you a pain the ass right?" He asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Go to hell Karter."

"But I love you with all my heart. I would say from the day I laid eyes on you but...when I first saw you I was annoyed then a muthafucka and we were in a burning club so a couple of days after that I knew you was different." He said and everybody started laughing.

This nigga don't know how to do shit right.

"You was taking care of King like he was your own, You was cooking and cleaning and looking after me and everybody. I didn't know what the fuck Love was until I met you and now you finally gave me my first son. After all the shit I put you through you still stayed by my side. That's a rider fasho and that's what I need in my life." He states before getting on one knee.