8. Consequences

Unedited chapter. Excuse any mistakes you may come across please.

Karter
It's been a week since I had King. I took him to the hospital and his health and  everything else  is just find.

He have weak lungs though since his dead beat ass mama was smoking with him.

He had his own room inside of Kaylen's house since it's where I'm staying for now.

I'm planning on moving out though. I'm too grown to be staying with my brother.

"Wassup with it? Aye I got my luh man some mo shit." Kaylen said walking inside my room and I threw a shoe at him.

I just got King ole bad ass to sleep.

If he wakes up ima dead ass shoot the shit outta Kaylen.

"My bad nigga. He putting yo ass through it huh?" He asked laughing and I sighed, nodding my head.

"Let this be a lesson. Don't fuck without a rubber or pulling out. Slow ass nigga." He said laughing while shaking his head.

"Fuck you. Where my otha luh nigga at?" I asked, referring to Tyree.

I've grown attached to the nigga I can't even stunt.

He's beyond smart and he got heart.

He barely give me any problems, he stayed to himself every since that incident.

"He went straight to his room. He said he was sleepy and shit." Kaye said shrugging and I nodded.

"Aye you know we only have half a week left before we take care of that shit right?" Kaylen asked and I looked at him.

"Yeah man....look we gotta make sure we get the shit done. We can't be sloppy or nothing because I got two young niggas I wanna come home to." I said and he nodded.

"You know I gotchu. Ain't shit gone happen to you. If you worried about that, me and Brandon nem can just get it done for you." Kaye said and I quickly shook my head.

"Nahhhhh nigga I've been waiting too fucking long for this shit. Nigga gone get what's coming to him from me." I said and he smiled.

"You waking Baby Kye up nigga." He said and I raised a brow.

"That's his nickname for you or something?" I asked chuckling as I picked my son up.

He's woke anyways.

"Nigga that's his nickname for everybody. Everybody been calling his ass that. Ayeee you know I just thought about something. When it comes to passing down the throne. You gone give it too luh man?" He asked smiling big and I laughed.

"Maneee I don't even know. This mane look like he gone be so innocent. Try and imagine him saying GO PUT SOME WORK ON THIS CORNER. Aye I'm bout to shoot the shit outta you if youn got my damn money. Mane nigga hell nahhh!" I said cracking up with Kaye.

"His ass gone be scared to even say bitch!" Kaye said still laughing.

"B-b-b-b-bitch." King said staring at Kaye.

Me and Kaye immediately stopped laughing and stared at him on the bed since I threw him back down.

"The fuck you just say?" Kaye asked confused as hell.

King only stared at us, before giving us a gummy smile, showing his four teeth.

"This nigga don't even got all his teeth. He only got two in the top and two in the bottom we tripping!" Kaye said laughing and I still stared at him.