5. First Night Out

Luca
I watched as the girls practiced in their outfits, on the pole. Me and Marco are out here watching them.

They gotta get comfortable with performing in front of people so I invited Marco here.

I was thinking about inviting Quinton. He and I are actually becoming great friends. Especially when I told him how much I'm willing to pay him to off my brother.

When I brought up Quinton, both of the girls faces went pale. I guess they don't like being around him since he's murdering people.

At least that's what I'm trying to believe. Something's telling me it's something else.

I looked at Milyon as she gracefully slid down the pole, into a split. My eyes widen as I cleared my throat. Didn't know she could do that.

"Damn she's out there like a natural born stripper." Marco mumbled and I looked at him.

I was about to say something, but decided against it. She isn't mines to be defensive about.

The stripper that was teaching them some moves came over to us.

"I swear if she gives me oneeee night ima get her pregnant on purpose. Baby mamas love hopping back on their baby daddy dicks." Marco mumbled, making me laugh as she stopped in front of us.

She had smooth brown skin, plump pink lips, thick thighs with her hour glass figure. She barely had breasts and her ass wasn't big but it wasn't small. She was all natural and still fine as hell. She had a straight weave sew in that usually be down her back, in a bun.

"What you want Nevaeh? You supposed to be teaching my new strippers." I said and she smacked her lips.

"What I tell you calling me by my real name. Call me Nunu and when I'm stripping it's NuMoney. Stop playing." She said with an attitude making me laugh.

Nunu had a quick temper which I gotten used to. She's my childhood bestfriend and people would wonder why I made her a stripper. I actually didn't.

She needed some money and I tried to offer it to her, but she didn't accept it. Nunu's pride always been too high. So instead she worked for it. As a stripper.

When she first started it was like a drug to her and when she had more than enough money she still continued to strip and never stopped.

I didn't interfere. She's too grown. She can do what she want. I always make sure nothing happens to her.

"About them. the Cream Peach chick? She's a good twerker I'll give her that but that's about it. It's like her legs are too stiff for the pole or something. Then she's nowhere closed to being flexible. She gone have  to just twerk a lot to get her money." Nunu said shaking her head and I nodded.

"What about the other one? And that's Chelsea stripper name? Cream Peach?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and Nunu laughed while nodding her head.

"I had let them come up with their own names. When she said hers I almost fainted from laughing! Like geeeeee that's how you know she be getting nut all on her ass!" Nunu said making me and Marco laugh.

"Now about the other girl. She's actually good...you said this her first time stripping? She must  was some type of dancer at first. She catches on quick but now twerking? Hell nahh. She can't do it she gotta stick strictly to the pole and grinding her body. But she knows how to move her little body around I'll give her that. She actually dances better than some of the girls that's been here for years. But you know what that means. Whole lotta drama to come her way. But don't sweat it I got ha. She's cool people. Her and Cream- Cream Peach." Nunu said, laughing again.