Chapter 3 - Tommy

I signaled him to come closer and he did, so I kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks for being a good friend, Fry." He smiled at me as I walked towards the door, boys made cheers and whistles as I passed.

 I headed back to Newt and saw he was still in bed, sleeping adorably. I placed the food down, and ate mine. After what seemed forever, Clint and Jeff had allowed Newt to start walking around again, but he had a limp.

 It had been 3 whole years since I had arrived here with Alby, he was still in charge, joking with me every so often. Newt and I became much more closer, moving into his room, dating.

 Fry and I got along as best friends, Minho and I were basically siblings with each other, cause we grew that close. Though because Minho was Keeper of the Runners, he had told Alby, Newt and I that he had mapped everything and there was no way to get out. 

We had a slopper, who was like a little brother to me, afro like curly hair, short and chubby, brown eyes. He had arrived a month before a new boy came. We heard the greenie alarm and headed towards the box.

 The metal doors opened, and the boys surrounded the box, opening the gate doors. Inside the box were the supplies as well as a boy with black hair, hazel/green eyes. He scrambled back when Gally moved towards the box.

 Gally finally jumped down and told the greenie, "Day one, Greenie. Rise and shine." The greenie was thrown out of the box and onto the grass where we all surrounded him, "he looks like a slopper to me!" everyone was talking as we looked at him. Suddenly the boy got up, pushed past Zart and ran, sprinting away. "WE got a Runner!" Zart yelled. 

We all laughed as the boy fell, rolling around. I gripped onto Newt as we both laughed. We cheered as the green bean looked around, seeing the glade for the first time. "Put him in the slammer, let him cool down so Alby can talk to him." I told two boys. 

They headed off and grabbed the greenie, taking him to the slammer. I headed about, making sure everyone was working. I laughed as I saw Alby showing the greenie around.

 I walked over with Newt and Newt asked, "Hey, you alright, Alby?" his accent showing. "Ah, green bean, meet Newt and (Y/n). When I'm not around, they're in charge." "Good thing, you alwaysaround then." I told him.

 I shook greenie's hand and Newt smiled at me,"Listen, that was some dash you made earlier. For a second there, I thought youhad the chops to be a runner... til you face planted." We chuckled and I told thegreenie. "It was great." "Wait... runner?" (Y/n), do me a favour... go find Chuck?." "Alright." I told him, I patted Alby'sshoulder as I walked away with Newt. "Where you wanna check?" "I'll check leftside," I smiled and nodded.

 We splitted up and looked for Chuck. Eventually Ifound him and told him to go to Alby. I found Newt and smiled at him, "I loveyour accent." I told him, and he smirked at me, "And I love you." I awed andkissed him. He chuckled and I saw Greenie and Chuck near the door. 

We walkedover as Greenie started to move closer, almost as if he was about to go in.Minho and Ben went past us, both waving at me. They headed off and I saw Gallypush Greenie. We ran over, "What the hell is wrong with you guys?" greenieyelled, we made it to him and I told him, "Just calm down, alright?" 

"No, okay.W-Why won't you tell me what's out there?" "It's for your own protection, man.""It's for your own good." "You guys can't just keep me here!" "We can't let youleave." "Why not?!" the doors creaked, signalling it was time that it was aboutto close. 

We all looked at the maze and the air soon came, we all covered ourfaces but the greenie. And soon enough the doors closed. "Next time, I'm gonnalet you leave." Gally told him. We all walked away, to do our own things.