lisa: *brightens up* thank you so much, guys, i'm sorry for your loss. thank you so much for always being here ever since we were young.. you guys were the ones who taught me how to truly be friends and care for someone with a genuine heart. i love you guys.

chaesoo: we love you too.

jisoo: *stands up* we've got to go now, the kids might be waiting for us.

chaeyoung: *also stands up following jisoo* yes, and lisa, you can call us by that number i saved in your phone secretly.

lisa: *laughs* chaeng is still so sneaky. okay. i will. *wraps hands on jennie's waist*

chaeyoung: bye guys! *walks away and waves*

jisoo: *holds chaeyoung's hand while walking away*

lisa: i'm glad that they haven't changed.

jennie: yes, i am.

lisa: shall we.. go home?

jennie: wait.. before that.. can you buy me crepe in the stall we saw back at the place we were before? the one with the sunset?

lisa: oh, there you are again. what's the matter, why're you always hungry?

jennie: *chuckles* why? is there a problem? *mumbles* you'll figure out why soon..

lisa: n-no, i don't think so, boss.. let's go.

[in the car]

jennie: damn it, lisa, can you please slow down a bit? and what is that horrible music you're playing in the radio? where's the lalisa with good music taste i know?

lisa: *embarrassed* i-it's not my fault i've been engrossed in work you know? forgetting all kinds of things like the latest music.

jennie: that's what i'm saying, why're you playing the latest songs? why not the older songs?

lisa: i have no idea, jen.

jennie: *sighs* let's just turn it off.

jennie: lisa, i want to tell you a secret.

lisa: *nervous* wh-what is it?

jennie: i wanted to tell you that i... i'm...-

[arrives]

jennie: so damn hungry, let's go..! *gets out of the car*

lisa: what the hell..? *also goes out*

lisa: hey, jennie wait up! you have no money!

jennie: *raises up her riches* fool! i've got more money than you! *sticks out her tongue*

lisa: *laughs defeatedly* dang... i can't believe that's my wife right there.

lisa: priceless..

[after a few hours]

jennie: *enjoying her crepe while watching the sunset*

lisa: *also eating a crepe since jennie practically begged her to get one too*

lisa: *staring at the sun* jen...

jennie: yes, lis?

lisa: i'm so sorry.

jennie: *frowns* why are you sorry?

lisa: because i'm not enough to make you pregnant.. because you married a girl, instead of a boy who can provide you all your needs-

jennie: *hugs lisa*

lisa: *holding back her tears*

jennie: stop saying that.

lisa: *sniffles*

jennie: i married you, because i love you. and no one else can ever replace you.

jennie: remember when you went back to me, you said you wanted me again?

lisa: yeah..?

jennie: i was waiting for you. i never responded to jisoo-unnie's confession back then. and i'm glad i didn't, because she looks so happy with chaeyoung now. i waited for you all the time. i endured all kinds of pain i got because of your absence from my life. i love you, lalisa manoban, so, so much.

lisa: *tears up* thank you...

jennie: *hugs lisa tighter*

lisa: *sees another crepe which jennie bought*

lisa: by the way, love, why is there another crepe? are you seriously that hungry?

jennie: *chuckles, hitting lisa's arm playfully* silly.

jennie: i'll continue.

jennie: i have something to say to you, and this time, it's for real.

lisa: *swallows the lump in her throat* wh-what is it?

jennie: *looks at the sunset*

jennie: i bought this crepe...

lisa: *expression flattens*

jennie: for the new member of our family. *smiles brightly*

lisa: *dumbfounded*

lisa: WHAT?!

jennie: yes, lisa, i'm pregnant.

lisa: *bursts out crying*

lisa: *hugs jennie* i love you so much... thank you for telling me... we're gonna be parents..

jennie: *chuckles* yes, lisa, we will.

lisa: *kisses jennie on the lips*

jennie: *kisses back*

lisa: i love you, jendeukie..

jennie: i love you even more.. limario.

jenlisa: *laughs, spending their time, enjoying the beautiful sunset*

*

Hope you all liked that! And to BLACKPINK192, thank you for always bringing me ideas! You're the best! Thank you for reading guys, SilentHeemi out!