<After the week>

3rd Person POV

Once again, all the members of Overwatch was gathered in the meeting room, about 3 days after the prior "mission". All the pairs were seated together, and everyone except for Soldier 76 and Reaper were present.

As all the members were chatting, talking about how their week had been, loud footsteps and arguing could be heard from a distance.

Ana Amari let out a huge sigh, her head resting in the palm of her hand. "Here they come.." she mumbled, making everyone look towards the door.

And she was right, soon enough, Jack Morrison and Gabriel Reyes crashed through the door, yelling at each other, however, that yelling stopped right when they reached their seats. Odd.

Soldier cleared his throats, looking at the papers he had in front of him. He began to speak.

"I see that everyone made it back safely. Geart. How was the week?"

Many replied like: "Great", "good" and "could have been better" was heard flying through the room. Soldier nodded and looked through his papers.

His eyes wondered over to McCree and Hanzo, which made everyone else join in. Jesse looked around before rasing an eyebrow. "What's up with ya'll? Why're ya'll starin'?"

Reaper chuckled and looked straight at the cowboy, smirking. "Oh well, Jack received a noise complaint from the hotel you were staying at, saying they heard strange noises."

The meeting room was filled with people chuckling and snickering, and two completely red faced males in their late 30s.

~•*•~

The meeting was over after an hour and a half, everyone left, the only two still in the room was Jesse and Hanzo, who were talking about what had happened.

During the meeting, after Reaper had mentioned that noise complaint, everyone started asking if they were dating or not, and even before they could answer, Genji was up and about, telling everyone that they were.

After that, nothing special happened. Soldier 76 went back to talking about other future missions and boring things like that.

Hanzo rose up from his chair, straightening out his kimono, eyes travelling down to look at McCree. He smirked.

Jesse stood up and was about to grab his lover's hand when he felt something warm rub against his crotch. He gasped, blushing bright red as he looked into Hanzo's eyes. "You said I would be the top this time, correct?" Hanzo asked, his tone turning deep, and quite seductive.

All Jesse could do was nod, gulping quietly as he felt the archer's hand move from his private and up to his own hand. "Lead the way darlin'.." he mumbled, smiling softly as Hanzo dragged him off to his room.

<The End>

~•*•~

Aaaaand that was it guys and girls! I'm sorry this chapter was incredibly short, but I felt like it didn't need to be that long.

I had a good time writing this fanfiction, and I hope ya'll had a nice time reading it too!

I'll be seeing you around when I decide to write something else.

-Birdie♡