<Thursday>

Heyy! Here's another chapter! Hope ya'll enjoy!

~•*•~

McCree's POV

I let out a sigh as I felt the fresh morning air hit my face, ruffling up my hair a bit. I had woken up a few minutes ago, and gotten dressed, before deciding to take a breather, stepping out on the balcony. I was thinking about everything that had happened last night.

Yesterday was so. . .

Awkward.

Me and Hanzo didn't speak at all after I stormed out, and now I feel like shit. Our relationship was going well, and we stared to seem like friends, but then I fucked it up.

I ran a hand through my hair, letting out a quiet sigh, I heard the door open, making me flinch. I wasn't expecting it.

I let my eyes wonder to the figure besides me. Hanzo seemed to have gotten up and out of bed. He was fully dressed, and his hair was tied up in his usual bun. "Good morning McCree." He said, looking up at me for a few seconds, talking to me like nothing had happened. I glanced out over the city. "Mornin' Hanzo."

The cold wind messed up my hair as we stood there silently, each of us trapped in our own thoughts. My eyes wondered over to Hanzo. I couldn't help it. He was just to breathtaking, and there was something about him.

The raven haired man turned his head and looked at me, our eyes locking. I felt the awkwardness brew up as we stood there in silence, no words were spoken.

After what felt like eternity, I coughed and turned by body, facing Hanzo. He did the same. "Hey Hanzo...this is really awkward.." I admitted.

"I agree." The Shimada said quietly with a small nod, looking down at the stone floor of the balcony.

I ran a hand through my hair, putting the other hand on my hip before letting a sigh escape my lips. "How 'bout we go out n' grab some coffee?"

Hanzo got quiet, probably thinking over my suggestion before nodding, letting a small smile show. I smiled back and went over to the glass door that lead inside the hotel room. I opened it and stepped inside, the archer following right behind me, closing the door after us.

I grabbed my cowboy hat from the bed, putting it on before making my way over to the door at the other end of the room.
We left the hotel and started making our way down town, looking for a nice, small café.

~•*•~

Not to far away from the hotel we were staying at, was a small, but cozy looking coffee shop. When we stepped inside it, we heard the bell above the door chime beautifully, alarming the woman behind the counter that someone had entered.

She looked up at us with a smile, and I smiled back. I assumed Hanzo did as well before we made our way over to a table. The lady was soon by our table, asking for our orders.

I glanced at the menu before ordering a simple black coffee with some doughnuts. Hanzo ordered tea and some cookies.

The waitress wrote it down and bowed before walking away, dissappearing into a room behind the counter.

Amd with that, me and the archer were left all alone at the table, the silence surrounding us like trees in a forest. Hanzo rested his arms on the table, looking around the Café. I did too, trying to think up something to say, wanting to break the awkward silence.