<Friday>

3rd Person POV

It was now Friday morning-

Well, actually, it was 11.46 am, but who cares.

The sun was shining brightly, rays of sunshine preying its way through the glass door that lead to the balcony. Jesse was sitting on his bed, looking up at the ceiling as he waited for the clock to strike twelve. Him and Hanzo had agreed to go with a one hour distance, just so that they wouldn't run into each other.

The raven haired archer left when it was eleven, and so now, McCree was just relaxing until it was his turn. The two were going to go shop separately for the things they would need for the festival.

McCree was tapping his leg, trying to think about what he should get, waiting for the time to pass. Genji had texted him about the details of the festival, and where he should confess his feelings. He also texted, and told him to go buy a Yukata.

Jesse picked up his phone and saw that it said 12.00 on it. He smirked and stood up. "Looks like it's High Noon." He said to himself, a quiet chuckle following before he left the hotel room.

~•*•~

Hanzo was walking around the town, trying to find a store where they sold nice looking Yukata's. He wanted to find the perfect one to try and impress the cowboy, though he would never tell.

The town was filled with people, and the shops and cafés were slowly getting overfilled, most likely because of the festival. It was a popular thing to visit, and the nightsky filled with colours was definitely becoming a tourist attraction.

Hanzo looked at his phone to see that it was a little over twelve. McCree was most likely on his way out now. The archer sped up, a smile on his face, his heart beating loudly in his chest. He didn't want to meet up with him until the festival, or it would ruin the moment.

~•*•~

McCree's POV

I checked my watch as I looked around the park frantically. I felt so nervous as I stood here, waiting for Hanzo to show up for our date. I was going to confess later, and I couldn't deny that I was extremely uneasy and scared of rejection.

I hadn't seen the archer since early in the morning, and I was starting to miss seeing his beautiful face, abd his gorgeous eyes. My mind kept wondering about what Hanzo would look like.

I let out a quiet, shaky sigh as I started walking around in circles, though, before I could do my 7th round, someone put their hand on my shoulder, spinning me around. My eyes went wide.

There was Hanzo... And dear God, he looked stunning.

The archer had his hair tied up in a bun, the yellow silk tie cascading down his back. He was wearing a light blue Yukata with a white band around his waist. He smiled at me, his eyes shining brightly in the moon lighy. I felt my cheeks heat up slightly, unable to take my eyes away from him.

"Earth to Jesse?" Hanzo said, waving his hand in front of my face. I quickly snapped out of my gaze and grinned, rubbing my neck. "Sorry, I just got lost in yer eyes for a second. Gosh Hanzo..." I paused and looked down at him once more. "Yer beautiful.."

I swear I could see the Shimada blush for a second before hitting me in the side gently. "You flatter me cowboy. You do not look too bad yourself." Hanzo replied, turning around on his heel, starting to walk off. "Come on, the festival is starting now."

I hurried aftet Hanzo, almost tripping on my dark purple Yukata. I walked besides the raven haired, a smile on my face as we made our way towards all the stands. I ran a hand through my hair, kind of missing the feeling of a hat on my head. I decided not to wear it since this was a special occasion, and it wouldn't fit the clothes.