<Tuesday>

Hanzo's POV

I was awoken by a loud, obnoxious sound that came from the other side of the room. I turned my head and glared at McCree in annoyance.

"Stop snoring you fool! I'm trying to sleep." I grabbed one of my two pillows, throwing it at him. It landed perfectly on his face, covering up his mouth.

A smile appeared on my lips before I laid down again, trying to fall asleep once more, although that was a complete waste of time, because the cowboy besides me sat up - the pillow falling from his face - yawning loudly.

"Mornin' Hanzo.." the brunette besides me mumbled out, looking over at me with a funny, yet tired smile.

I couldn't stay mad at him if he had that face. It was... how should I phrase it? Adorable.

I let out a quiet sigh, sitting up and turning to face him. "Good morning McCree. Slept well I presume?" I asked, my tone quite soft since I felt tired.

McCree showed a thumbs up before covering his mouth, letting out another yawn. He was tired, and it was too easy to tell.

I decided that it was no use to try and go back into dreamland, so I jumped up and got out of the bed, putting on my clothes quickly. I felt a pair of tired eyes on me as I changed, but I ignored them.

When I spun around on my heal, McCree had also gotten up, and was putting on his clothes too.

"What's the plan for today?" The cowboy asked out of nowhere, looking at me with those beautiful brown orbs of his. I shrugged and tried to think up something. "How about we go to the city and look around while we think?" I suggested, fixing my hair so it was in a bun, using my yellow silk tie to hold it in place.

Our eyes met before Jesse replied with a huge smile. "Sounds great."

I turned around, chuckling quietly for myself before looking at my bow and quiver. "Let us not take our weapons with us. They will attract attention, and we are not in any danger, so they will just be extra weight." I announce, turning around, my eyes glued to the brunette's Peacekeeper.

McCree took it out of its little pocket, placing it under his pillow.

I take my bow and all my arrows, hiding it under the bed.

I look back at the brunette, and he looks at me. We stay like this for a while, just staring into each others eyes, almost like if we were trying to figure out what the other was thinking.

He was the first one to break away,  his eyes moving towards the wooden door instead. "Wanna head out now then?" Jesse asks me.

I take a few seconds to respond, my eyes a bit too fixated on the cowboy's strong jawline. "Yes. Let us go now." I mumbled before quickly turning around, starting to make my way over to the door.

McCree follows behind me, closing the door after us.

~•*•~

McCree's POV•

I squint my eyes at the sight of the bright sunlight. It was beautiful outside, and I could hear birds sing all around me.

It might be autumn, but the weather is great.

I saw Hanzo struggling to adjust to the lighting. I let out a quiet chuckle before taking off my hat, holding it in front of the raven haired man's face. "Yer going to hurt yer eyes if ya' keep starin' at the sun like that Hanzo."

The man looked at me, slightly confused, and a bit happy. He gave me a small smile before pushing the hat away, starting to walk off towards the main part of the city.