<Sunday>

Hey! Before I begin this chapter, I'm just going to say that this one, and the next, might be shorter than normal.

Other than that, I hope you enjoy.

~•*•~

McCree's POV

I looked out over the city, watching as the birds flew by, cars drive around, as the people wondered through the streets of Hanamura. I let my upper body rest on the railing of the balcony, and a sigh escaped my lips.

Today was the last day me and Hanzo would be staying here. Tomorrow when I would wake up, I'd be sleeping in my own bed, alone, missing the warmth of my boyfriend.

I know we could always ask Soldier to let us share a room, but for the moment, we'd rather lay low and hide our relationship.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, feeling the fresh air enter my lungs before I breathe out. A small smile grew on my lips as I heard the door to the balcony open up, feeling the presence besides me. "How are you feeling Jesse?" Hanzo asked in a soft, angelic voice. I turned to face him, my hand moving down to grab his. Our fingers intertwined. "I'm doin' great Han...Just sad that I'll have to sleep alone tonight.." I said, my smile turning sad.

The archer sighed, his free habd moving up to cup my cheeks, and I can't resist, my head leaning into it. "Do not be sad Jesse. I will visit every so often." Hanzo said, trying to cheer me up. I smile and chuckle, gently pushing his hand away. "Let's go pack." I lead the raven haired archer inside, the sight of our bags on our beds making me feel empty and lonely already.

It was about 11 in the morning, and we were set to leave the hotel at 1 in the afternoon. We had some time.

~•*•~

As I put my dirty clothes to one side, I felt a pair of eyes on me. When I turned my head to look, I saw Hanzo's beautiful eyes glued on me. "Anythin' wrong darlin'?"

Hanzo shook his head, putting away something in his bag. "I was just... just wondering. Where did you learn about that place?" He questioned. "Ah- well, Genji told me 'bout it."

"That explains it." The Shimada simply stated, smiling softly to himself. "You see, when me and Genji were younger, our father took us to that festival, and..." I had completely stopped packing, now sitting on the bed, engulfed in the story. "He ran off without us... Me and father had to search for so long, until I saw him run down that path, the one that lead to the hill."

Hanzo tucked a strand lf hair behind his ear, sitting down at his own bed, continuing the story. "I went there, and I was about to drag him away when... when I saw the fireworks. They looked magnificent, and the view was indescribable." I felt a smile grown on my face, and my chest felt all warm and fluffy, my heart beat racing. "Then ya' better give Genji some credit when we get back, dont'cha think?" I chimed, standing back up again, and so did he.

~•*•~

The two of us continued packing, and finished with half an hour to spare. I got up behind Hanzo, wrapping my arms tightly around his waist, my head resting on his firm shoulder. For some reason, my cheeks started to get warm, and my eyes closed. A warm hand landed on my cheek, causing one of my eyes to open, seeing Hanzo smile down at me. I felt flustered.

I nuzzled into the crook of his neck, pressing a gentle kiss against his skin before standing up straight. "Should we sit down 'n relax while we wait for the time to pass?" I asked, my hand fiding its way down into Hanzo's. He grabbed mine and gave it a squeeze, leading me over to the small couch.

He pushed me down before cuddling up against me, our hands still locked with each other's. "Jesse, what will you be doing when we return back at the base?" My eyes slowly moved down, meeting the archer's. "I've got nothin' planned... Did ya' have somethin' in mind?"

"I was wondering if we could meet outside in the garden for a small date." Hanzo's words made my heart pound in my chest, my cheeks tint pink. I slowly nod my head and lean down, planting a kiss on his lips. The raven haired man soon returned the kiss, and we stayed like that for a while.

He parted his lips, giving me an opportunity to deepen the kiss, which I gladly took, slipping my tongue into his mouth, exploring every inch of it. I felt Hanzo's tongue join in, and it turned the kiss into a small wrestling match. I let my boyfriend win, and he dominated the kiss, however, that was only for a short while, because we had to break apart.

The two of us panted and gasped for air, staring into each others eyes. "Should we take our leave?" He asked, slowly standing up, straightening his kimono. I jumped up on my feet and went over to the bed, grabbing my bag, flinging it over my shoulder.

The Shimada got his bag, and soon enough, we had left the room, and was now on our way to the pick up place where we'd meet a chopper that would take us back to the base.

~•*•~

Hanzo's POV

I made my way through the halls of the Overwatch base, trying to hurry to the garden that was located on the rooftop. It was a beautiful place, and I would soon be having my date there.

I ran up the steps before me, pushing open the doors that lead out to the roof. The sun was on it's way down, and in the distance, I saw McCree sitting on a picnic blanket. A smile grew on my face as I went over to him, sneakily sitting down besides him.

I felt him flinch, kind of tense up, but quickly relax as I rested my head on his shoulder. "Howdy Han." He said softly, wrapping his strong metallic arm around me, pulling me close. "Hello Jesse." I mumbled back, looking up at the sky. It was almost time for the sun to set.

Around us, I could hear the birds chirp happily, and some cars in the distance, but the sound of their horns honking had almost died out. I looked up at the cowboy once before turning my attention towards the sky, seeing the sun slowly dissappear, the colours it gave off magnificent and breathtaking.

"I love ya'.." I heard Jesse whisper in my ear before a kiss was planted on my cheek.

A few seconds passed, then I responded. "I love you too."

~•*•~

There was the second to last chapter done. I hope it was good!

I'll see ya'll in the last chapter!

-Birdie♡