"Alright. Have a good day at school and dress up something fancy for tonight's dinner, we're going out," She shouts as I just nod my head, opening the front door to leave the house.

Dinner tonight, with my mom's boyfriend. Yay.

Not really that hyped to meet the guy but hey, I'm doing a favor for my mom to be happy and I just love seeing her happy. "Hot Caramel Latte?" Cayden offers me what seems to be a Venti cup of my favorite drink from Starbucks.

"How did you know that it was my favorite?" I asked as I chuckle and gladly accepted the drink from him. He smirks at me as I took a sip.

He shrugs, "Told you I'm observant," he says, remembering that line he said when I met him at detention room on the first day I went to Anderson High. "Come on, we don't wanna be late."

We both entered the car as I buckle my seatbelt and finished drinking the coffee he bought me. He started driving as I texted Amelia that I forgot to do my homework last night and that I need to borrow her paper to copy it and, she approved.

We arrived at school and as we both stepped out of the car, as always, girls started rushing towards Cayden like it's a normal thing for him and a not-so-normal-thing for me. I excused my way out of the crowd and Cayden follows.

"Jesus, aren't they familiar with the term called 'personal space'?" I looked at him and he rolled his eyes and chuckles as I give him a weird, questioning look. "What's so funny about what I said?" I looked at him.

"You're just jealous," he says in a cute voice and I completely roll my eyes over, darting him with an are-you-serious-right-now look. "What?" he says innocently.

"Hey, guys! So, how did your surprise place went out? Was Hailey blown away by the location I told you to bring her to?" Noah asks and I look at Cayden who eyes Noah deadly in the eye to knock it off.

"Wow, thanks, Noah. It was a great place and I think it's one of my favorite places so far," I said, literally not in a sarcastic tone, and Noah winks at me and starts walking away, rather, walking towards Amelia. I looked at Cayden and he flashes me an innocent smile.

We enter the school and I noticed a lot of stares from the girls, eyeing me deadly and curious about why I'm with Cayden, "Are they dating or not?" a girl whispers and I rolled my eyes at them. Cayden puts his arm around my shoulders and the girl who is just whispering to her friend parted their mouths open.

I looked at Cayden and he sends me a wink, "Just so you know, I'm not a big fan of Public Affection," I said to him.

"Oh, right. Sorry," He says in a cute way and quickly removes his arm around my shoulders. I smiled at him for being considerate, "I guess I'll see you later after class then?" he asks, stopping in front of the Physics classroom and I nodded my head and flashed him a smile.

"See you later," I said, before I enter Physics Class. I turned around and quickly pecked his cheek, "but I think I'll just get used to the Public Affection thing," I said as I send him a wink before entering and the last thing I saw from him was a smirk on his face.

"Hey, I got you lunch," Cayden said as he placed the tray of food in front of me as he sits down beside me. I smiled at him and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Thanks," I said as I started eating, seeing Amelia roll her eyes at the both of us. I continue eating the sandwich and heard Amelia coughing a bit loudly as if she's trying to catch my attention and it did, I look at her and gave her an annoyed face.

Cayden's phone rings, he looks at the caller ID and I sneaked to look at it, seeing his Coach calling him, "I'll just go to the locker room, I'll be right back," he says and I nodded my head and smile at him.

"You guys are really cute together and I can already see that you are obsessing over him," Amelia says and I look at her with a blank expression. Amelia decides to eat her food and starts coughing once again.

I stopped eating and looked at her with an annoyed expression, "Can you stop that, that is very unsanitary especially when you do it in front of the food," I said and she rolled her eyes and shook her head.

I start eating again and saw from the corner of my eye, a dude is standing beside me, I stop eating again and turn to look at my right and saw Levi with his friends, "Hey," he says and I roll my eyes at him.

"Hey!" He says again and my left hand turned into a fist as I aggressively look at him, staring at him deadly, "What?" I hissed.

"You know, there should be a warning sign on my dick," he says and I roll my eyes at me, hearing Amelia chuckle in front of me as I look at her with an annoyed face as she shrugs. "Excuse me?" I said, trying to contain myself from slapping him and making a scene.

Can he just leave me alone already? I haven't even heard from him for such a long time and now he decides to come back, "Yeah, it should say choking hazard," he laughs and high fives his friends as they laugh too.

I rolled my eyes again for the hundredth time. I swear, I just love rolling my eyes. "Isn't that a label they put on small objects?" I fire back and his friends started laughing really hard, hearing Amelia laugh too.

Suddenly, Levi's face came in contact with a fist. Cayden, of course. I stand up from the chair and saw Cayden already sitting on top of Levi as he continues to throw punches at his face, "Oh my god, Cayden. Stop," I said as I tap his back nonstop.

He then decides to stop when I told him to stop for the 5th time, wiping his nose and looked at me, he looks back at Levi on the ground, "Don't ever talk to my girlfriend and If I ever see you approaching or talking to her again, I won't think twice and kill you," Cayden says.

I look at Amelia whose eyes are wide open, seeing a crowd already in front of us, taking pictures and recording a video of the scene, "What's happening there?" I hear Ms. Flora shouts, the assistant of the Principal.

Also known as, Cayden's dad. Ms. Flora excuses her way through the crowd and her eyes widen when she saw Levi on the floor with a bleeding nose and a bruised jaw, she directly looks at Cayden whose nose is also bleeding from the fight.

"Mr. Anderson, in your dad's office. Now," Ms. Flora demands and Cayden decides to roll his eyes at her, "Let's go," Cayden says as he grabs my wrist and we walk out of the cafeteria doors. "Mr. Anderson!" Ms. Flora shouts again.

"Cayden," I said as he continues to drag me outside, "Cayden," I said again as I try to wiggle his arm but he won't budge and stop, "Cayden!" I shouted and he stops walking, turns around and looks at me.

"Cayden, what the hell is wrong with you?" I ask.

"Cayden, in my office now," Mr. Anderson shouts from afar, we both look at him as he enters his office, Cayden looked at the ceiling and groans angrily, letting my hand go and walks his way to enter his dad's office.

"Cayden, we need to talk later," I said and he stops midway in his steps, he turns around and looks at me with his mad eyes. What the hell did I do now?

"I don't need everyone to start talking shit at me," he says. "Okay, woah," I said, startled at his words at his sudden tone. Out of nowhere, he decides to get mad at me, for what apparent reason?

"What is happening right now? and especially, what is happening to you?" I ask him as I look at him with a concerned look. He sighs deeply and turns around, continues walking towards his dad's office.

His hand held the doorknob and stops, "Just, leave me alone," he says and he opens the door and enters the office as he closes it afterward and as the sound of the door echoes in the hallway, leaving me alone in the middle.

***

Ciao! Hola! Hello! Annyeonghaseyo!

Today's chapter is already up! I hope you guys loved reading and I know, I'm sorry if the couple fought but, can't blame them.

Anyways, don't forget to Vote, leave a comment about today's chapter and help me get through top 50 in teen fiction by sharing this story to your friends!

As always, Carry on and Happy Reading!~

-The Author