Is This The End

*Two Months Later*
"Denise would you sit down, he will be home soon". My mother said to me to reassure me that everything will be fine but in my mind.... knowing Prince... I knew exactly what he was capable of, I kept passing around the room just deep in my thoughts.... two months has passed by since the miscarriage and things haven't been the same afterwards.... Prince moved into my apartment back in Brooklyn to take care of me but we were in financial worries not being able to take care of our responsibilities and we moved in with my mother Darlene... my mother resents Prince because of what he did to me and his past and doesn't want anything to do with him and thinks that the result of us losing our child is because of him(😔😔🤦🏾‍♀️).... Prince lately hasn't been the same person he has been getting into trouble, drinking again and barely coming home when he needs to.... we even broke off the engagement.

Now he promised that we were going to go out for dinner because he has something important to tell me but it's been three hours and I feel like something is wrong.

All the sudden there's a knock on the door and my mother gets up and follows behind me I looked through the peep hole to see that there were two police officers and as soon as things were starting to slightly lighten up I felt this feeling that it was just getting worse, I opened the door and the first officer said "Hello, Are you Ms. Matthews ?". "Yes sir,what seems to be the problem". I said concerned he said "Are you in any relations with Mr. Rogers-Nelson ?". " Yes... he's my boyfriend.. what happened?". My mother stood behind me holding my arm looking concerned as the officer had paused and said " Ms. Matthews.... your boyfriend has been in a motorbike accident"........

........

*Book 2 Coming Soon*
*Authors Book Overlay*
- The theme of the book is that there is no such thing as a "happily ever after". In real life this is the sad reality truth from what we are told when we are children, this book and further on to the sequel of the book it has a dark muse to that some what is satisfying to the authors mind, I as the author see four televisions in my mind... television #1 is my past.... television #2 is myself Conscience..... television #3 my hopes and dreams and last but not least #4 it's a plain empty television and that television I used specifically for this book and the future continuation of the series because in some twisted realization the dark is some what comforting for those who have chosen to invite it in and looking deep into the depths of the dark but in a way the light always seems to come in, So my point as the author is that it's not always a happy ending, and some are more comfortable in the dark.*

*Reign The Sequel Is In The Works And Thank You For Soaking Your Hands Into My Dark Twisted Reality For Moments Of Your Days Or Evenings xo💜*