It All Begins With A Choice

"Marry me". Prince said to me, as minutes went past I only let out a single breathe and trailed off into my thoughts ... thinking that maybe.... just maybe he will change for the better... for the sake of our child ?. Prince looks up and stared at me with tears rolling down his face, waiting for my answer and I looked down into his soft dark but yet some what light brown eyes and cried and ran into my room, leaving him kneeling in disbelief.

I sat on the edge of my bed crying for minutes but seeming like it's been for hours and Prince's scent feels the room as I feel a touch on my inner thighs, I look up and see him sitting next me and  he said " Denise... I want to tell you and show you how sorry I am". As he confesses my face slightly lightens up and he catches a slight breath and continues to say " I should've never put you in that situation and I should've never hurt you so badly and you know I'm not one to admit my mistakes.."and I interrupted him and said " Prince". Then the silence grew in the atmosphere as he continued to look me in my eyes.. I kinda melt a little and then I said " Prince, I love you ". I didn't hesitate to say it.

Those three words came out of her mouth and I couldn't believe after all the abuse, the lies, the betrayal and everything else in between Denise admired her love for me and wasn't nervous or beating around the bush about it, she just came right out and said it...... now is the time for me to tell her how much I love her and our baby with all my heart and the reason why I went crazy was because I didn't want her leaving my side.

Prince looked down at my stomach and put his hand on it and smiled and said " I love you so much, both of you... Denise... (pauses).. The reason why I've acted the way I've acted was because I didn't want to lose you... I didn't want you leaving me and I've realized now I have to make up for all the hurt I've caused on you, your the one and you always have been and I just didn't realize it until now". Prince got on his knees and said " Now will you do me the extraordinary honor of being my wife... please".. My heart completely disintegrated and I admittedly dropped on the floor...

*The sound of ringing floods Denise's ears*
I can nearly hear Prince shout my name out loud as he is slightly elevating my back off the floor as my eyes start to close and I black out..

To Be Continued

* Hope you all have had a great start to y'alls New Year and thank you for the beautiful comments, great things for this book is on the way and I also want thank you all for the support, you guys are so gracious anyways cheers to 2018* xo 💜