Dangerously In Love

The next day.....

I woke up in the bed as if Prince picked me up and put me there... He stood there frozen besides me blindly looking at me... Like if he was perfectly blind, the first word that come out of my mouth was "What" and then I felt a huge pain in my head.. I started to get a huge migraine from the liquor we drunk and from our physical altercation... He asked "Are you alright". With tears rolling down his face and I looked at him and I saw how bruised up he was from the fight.

**She doesn't know what else happened last night?... Does she not realize she's in the hospital?... Does she not know I turned myself in?... Denise wake up for real...**

I came back to reality and she was still laying there pale as I don't know what... Starring at me blankly... She looks around and starts to question where she was and when she asked I said.... "We're at a hospital". And she has this facial expression on her face that I can't explain ...

"What?"..... "What did you do to me".... He begins to explain and said "We fought more in the bathroom and..."..... "And what".... "We made love and"..... It was irritating me how he couldn't finish what he was saying then I said "And what... Say everything".... Then he finished and said "We got way to drunk and we left to go for a ride on the bike and I went way to fast and we".... "Crashed". I started to tear up because all I am thinking is that was he trying to attentionally kill me?....

I told her everything and it was extremely hard to say it and then she asked "Did you try to kill me?". And I immediately felt so much guilt piercing through my skull and I thought to myself... I was trying to kill her... I don't know why... But I was going to kill her if she would've left me.... And I said "I was... That's why I turned myself in". And clearly the news shocked her.

I saw the pain... The disappointment... She just didn't have anything to say, after that one of the police officers came and said "Its time to go". And I touched her hand and she snatched it away and I said but hesitated and said it "I Love You"... And she just looked at me with tears in her eyes and the officer hand cuffed me and we walked out and I had a small smirk(evil smirk)on my face.

I can't believe Prince told me he loved me but I couldn't help to think that this could be dangerous that I have lost self-respect for myself but I didn't care... Not at all.. The only feeling that I had was my love for him and it sadly ran so deep.. I became in love with him.. It was dangerous.

**So that's it for this chapter and I hope you all enjoyed it.. And we've reached 1.73k!!! What this is mind blowing thank you for reading .. I out my heart into this thank you**

Xoxo Diana