Dancing With The Devil

"Denise". Prince said in his horus voice with tears rolling down his face and leaned against the table to get a closer look at me and touched my hand slowly and softly... I could feel the roughness of his hand touching mine and immediately moved my hand away from his hand.

We spent hours sitting there starring at each other and then the next thing I know she sighs and says "Prince". In her light voice .. It was the voice she makes when she cries and she was with tears rolling down her face and her eyes turned into a light brown color and looked at her in eyes.

Prince stared right into my eyes and I said to him "I'm pregnant". He just looked at me in disbelief then he kept shaking his head repeatedly​ while saying no, then he got up from his chair and started pacing around and kicked the chair so it could break and once it broke he took the broken piece  and banging it against the gray brick wall as hard as he could and screaming. I sat there completely frozen and stared at him then I got up and stood there for a second and he came over at me and said "When did you found out".

She stood there with tears rolling down her face and didn't answer me so then I yelled and said "Answer me motherfucker". Then she broke her silence and said "About a week ago" and then I blacked out ... I don't know how but I pinned her on the table and I tried everything in my will to not hit her.. Hit her ?... Oh my god ... I'm exactly like my father..

Prince pinned me on the table and started to choke me, I kept scrambling around trying to break free and started yelling and screaming and the two cops ran in and removed him off of me by pinning him against the wall and hand cuffing him more securely and as he was being escorted out the room he yelled "I'm going to come for you .. YOU HEAR ME .. NOW YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE ME". And I passed out.

To be continued.

*Oh my god what a chapter, I wanted to take the time to thank all of the support and love you guys have been giving me from this book like OMG!!  You guys are so amazing and have beautiful souls again THANK YOU SO MUCH!!💜✨*. 

REGINOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara