Big City, Big Dreams

Denise's POV

Hi I'm Denise Matthews and I'm a model and dancer I can also sing but I don't sing that often... I live in the big apple where there's tons of opportunities and I really want my big break to happen....

I get up out of bed at 7 in the morning and your wondering why I wake up early ?... I only get up early because of the loud noises going on outside... Lets just say my apartment isn't in the best location but it could be worse. After I get up so early I walk all slow and sluggish like to my bathroom to go freshen up, after that I walk out in my robe to the kitchen and make me some toast and eggs and a warm cup of hot coffee and sit and read a magazine and while that's happening I heard a knock on my door so I get up running my fingers through my thick black curly hair and answer the door .

I open the door and there's a guy... He had curly jet black hair and had light but dark brown big eyes.... He was wearing a studded leather black jacket and black jeans and boots holding his motorcycle helmet and he said "Are you new around here ?". With a small smirk on his face and I look him up and down and I rolled my eyes and shut the door and before it shut he caught his foot in it and he opened it and let himself in.

I look at him with a confused look on my face and said "Why do you keep doing that Prince". And he grabs a plate and fixes himself a plate (without asking) and says "Because you were too slow again". with a smile on his face like he was mocking me and I chuckled and said "You could of at least asked before you raid my kitchen". And Prince just looks over at me and stares with his big brown eyes and I look at him and say "What". About to laugh cause I can never take him serious and he says and looks away and laughs a little "Nothing ". Then I walk off going to my room and he follows and I hurry and shut the door and say "Nice try". And I laugh as he fiddles with the door knob.

*1 hour past by*

"Are you done yet?". Prince says a little impatiently and I open the door .... I had on a leather black top and it showed a little something - something and leather leggings and boots and wore my hair in a blow out style and leaned up against the the door and said "Ready".with a small yet almost seductive look on my face and Prince stood there frozen and said "You... You look". I cut him off but yet he was already silent and said "Tell me about it". And chuckled and then I grabbed him and said while laughing "Let's go hot stuff".

*Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this short chapter and also hope that it was really cute as much as I did, I will continue to keep writing this cute story for you guys.. Stay tuned💜*.