City Lights

Denise's POV

We are riding to some place that he calls his "secret getaway place" because.... Well I have absolutely no idea why ... Its all Prince's idea (I wonder where he is taking me). I was starting to get mesmerized by his cologne and started to get deep in my thoughts ... Way in them ... Anyways, while I was deep in space Prince looked at me and stood in front me while I was still sitting on his bike and he said "Denise... Are you okay". With a concerned smirk on his face and I turned my head and looked at him smiling saying "Huh?". And then I realized I was out of it then he said while giggling "Come on I'll help you up". And as he did I got up and we started walking around.

The location was very spacious and very beautiful and I can see why he would want to take me here ... Its a kind of place where you can be at peace with everything and not care about anything at all. As we were walking I tripped and Prince... Huuuh... Being Prince he stood and laughed at me and I threw rock at him and said "Its not funny". And he said ... Still laughing... "Yes it is, you should've seen the look on your face". And I snapped a little and said "Fine I'll help myself". And he insist on helping me up and he did.

After that we walked around and talked for two hours and he looked over at me smiling with his cute smirk (😍😍😍🙏) and I looked over at him and chuckled and said "What". And he said continuing to smile "Nothing". We came across a huge lake and stopped and he said "Don't do a repeat from last time". And laughed and I threw another rock at him but it missed and said "Shut up, you made me do that". And laughed.

Prince's POV

I couldn't help wonder why I keep playing it off and hiding my feelings for Denise ... She's a catch ... The sun was kissing her skin and giving her a glow and she stood there looking into my eyes and said in her smooth voice "What's your dream?". And I chuckled at her and said "You know". And she shook her head and said "I know, but I like hearing you say it". And I do admit that did make me smile.

I get closer to her and I trip (on purpose 😏) and I fall right on top of her and we fall right into the cold lake water and rise up above it for air and seeing her all wet made me think more deeper about her, Denise looked very angry but then she started laughing and I did to, I scoop her up in my arms to shore and put her down and we walk back to the motorcycle and I'm practically dry and she is still some what wet. And I get on the bike while she is ringing her hair out and drive off just a little bit and I can hear her yell "Prince!, I'll kill you". And I laugh and say "Come on". And then she walks torward to the bike and I move it and she says "Hey!". And then I say "Okay, okay". And then she tries to get on again and I move again and she says "Prince!". And then I laugh And say "Gotta be quicker than that". And then she gets on and I turn my head slightly and say "Don't get my seat all wet". And chuckle and she says "Shut up".

After that we drive off.

*I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and much more cuteness is coming soon stay tuned ❤*