Love The Way You Lie

*Months Passed*

In an interrogation Room****

From time to time I would receive letters from Prince ... He would tell me what's going on everyday with him... Even if its just the same old thing over and over again ... He would still tell me.

Today for the first time ever... Everything was suddenly going to come back fast.

I was back at home(my own apartment)and I checked the mail and I looked through and all I saw was bills ... Except for one.... The envelope read...

* The mailing address from the jail to my address and it had Prince's name on it*.

As soon as I saw his name on that envelope I immediately blacked out.... I remembered everything he put through... The beatings.... The sex... The drugs.... Having constant guilt... Having constant regrets and being perfectly blind.... Blinded by him and nothing else. I read the letter and the letter read.

* Denise, I really miss you and I want you to come to see me today... I wanna see how... Beautiful you've gotten in over the past year, I love you, talk to you soon*.

After that all emotions I've once felt had came back I put the letter down on the table and I took a shower and I spent so much time trying to figure out what to wear... My makeup ... Everything... Then I figured it out .... I had on a white leotard  with high waisted ripped jeans on .. With a brown fringed biker jacker on and with brown boots with my hair in a blown out style.

And grabbed my helmet and my keys and took off.

I went to the jail and they sent me to an interrogation room and it had a celling light a table and two chairs across from each other and a window... The kind that they can see the inside but you can't see the outside and two officers escorted me in the room and I sat down and they closed the door behind them.... After that I went into my thoughts becoming so nervous because .. I haven't seen him in over a year and that maybe I'm stupid for actually missing him and that I still.... Possibly ... Love him .... Just a little.

The door opened and the two officers walked in holding Prince and he still some what looked the same but even more tired then he normally would look and his eyes were blood shot ... And he was really thin... He didn't .... Look like himself.

He stood there at awe at me with tears rolling down his face .... He was balling... He acted like as if he had an angel right in front of him and he sat down in front of me and looking at me made me ball in tears he put his hands on the table and his hands were beaten up and he had his hand cuffs on.... And ..... There were slit on his wrist 😯😧😟😩 and then he finally opened his mouth and said "Denise".

****

*Long time no see everyone, I wanna take the time to say... Oh my god 3.25k!!!!! Thank you guys so so much for the continuation of support and love you have for this book I so very much appreciate it❤❤❤❤❤, and the reasons for my absents is... Its a long story ... Let's just say and almost forgetting my password to thus account 💯🙌😧😩💔 but luckily I didn't and was able to (and will continue this bookAnyways you guys let me stop rambling ... Sorry.. Just miss you guys so much that's all*.