Criminal

Denise's POV

I wake up to a loud knock on my door and I quickly rush to my door and I answer the door and Prince quickly hurries inside and I look at him and say in a concerned tone "Prince, what's going on". And he said "Shhhh, get down". As I did we hide and huddled up together .

I was completely scared at what was going on... I saw the red and blue lights flashing in front of my window and I felt Prince's arms around me for the first time , tightly griping me as if he never wanted to let me go. The police eventually went away and Me and Prince had stood up facing each other in the pure darkness we called a comfort inn ending.

Prince said "Denise, pack all your stuff". And I looked at him and said "Will you tell me what's going on first and why are we leaving". Prince makes a brief pause and looks at me and touches my red lace night gown and then stops and says "I've done something that I know I can't forgive myself with..". He stops before he goes even deeper to what he was saying and he showed me his hands... His hands were covered in blood and he carried a bag that had a lot of money in it .

I looked at Prince in disbelief and started to tear up and backed away from him slowly .. He walked up to me as I continued to back up and he said while his voice was cracking "I've committed murder Denise... I stole someone's life". He got on his knees and begged me for forgiveness and wrapped his arms around my legs and put his head on my stomach and cried and it caused me to cry and I said while caressing his curly black hair "Prince... I'll come with you... Through thick and thin... I'll stand by your side". He got up and hugged me and said "Thank you".

After that I started to pack everything and change my clothes I had on a black cropped top that said Healthy on it in big white bold words and some leggings and some thigh high heeled boots and my studded leather jacket and my hair was wet and curly and I grabbed everything . I came out of my room and Prince stared at me watching me walk around and said "Do you have everything". And I looked at him and said "Yes, let's do this".

We left and before we walked pass the front office I played this months rent and a note on the table. We head out and run to his motorcycle and we drive off. We have been riding around for five hours straight and were finally out of the city, we come to a rural area and we see a motel and we come to a stop and we check in but there was no one at the front desk and Prince hopped over the desk and grabbed a room key and I put the money on the desk and he hopped back over and we went down the hall and went to our room.

We walked in it and it wasn't in the best condition but it was durable for only a temporary amount of time and we settled in and I said "Well this will have to do" and chuckled and looked at Prince and he chuckled and looked at me and he started to take his clothes off (Why 😂😏) and I quickly ran into the bathroom to change and shower into a oversized T-shirt and my hair was all wet and curly and I came from the bathroom to lay in the bed and Prince was just staring at me (once again😍❤😏) and he gave a small smirk and I looked at him and said "Why do you keep looking at me like that". And smiled and chuckled and he said still smiling "Nothing". Then I said "Why do you do that". And he says "Do what". And I said "Like want to say something and then bail from it". And he looked at me and said "Goodnight". And cut off the light that was next to him and I looked at him(😐😒) like that.. Again Prince being Prince ...and said "Huuuh, Goodnight".

*Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter and more to come as always stay tune❤.*