Dancing With The Devil Pt.2

*Denise is in the hospital but in her state of hallucination*

I open my eyes all I see a light on me... I'm on a table and that's all that is in this cold empty space then I hear a voice and the voice said "You aren't leaving me". I start to sound so anxious and shout " Prince I know it's you"....... "What are you doing to me"...... the voice grew silent and the suspense of it was making my thought grew louder and making me more and more afraid of what is going to happen.... then Prince walked out from the dark and screamed.

*The hallucination ended*

"Beep..... beep..... beeep". The sound of the machine was making into my ears but it was a soft beep. I wake up and look around and remembered the last place I was at was in that jail...... Prince.....

"Denise... Denise.... Denise" I wrote all over my cell plotting on how I can get out of here to see her...... stalk her..... watch her every move.... she thinks she can get away from me and she won't. Then the jail warrant came and said "let's go weirdo". And then I said "Where are we going". In a mocking tone and the jail warrant said " Some bastard paid your bail so your out of here"....... inside I jumped for joy as I was thinking about Denise..... and the child..... Once they released me I went on my motorcycle and drove straight to that hospital.

I was sitting up in my bed as the nurse came into the room and said "Ms. Matthews your ready to be released today". And I said concerned "What about the baby, is he alright". And she smiled and said " He is fine and healthy but be careful the next time you faint". And I responded by nodding, I followed her to go get my clothes and belongings and signed out and went home. I got home and it was quite and nothing was out the normal.... I kept thinking about Prince as I had received a letter from him saying he was to be released today.... and starting to become paranoid.

I went up to the hospital and walked to one of the desk and asked if Denise was still here and the nurse had said "I'm sorry sir she had checked out fourty-five minutes ago". And I screamed " HOW CAN YOU LET HER LEAVE". And knocked over stuff and stormed out.... as I was riding my motorcycle I had the thought that she had to be at her apartment so then I took off.

It was pouring outside and dark in the house I went the kitchen and heard my door knob moving and then a knock on the door... I started getting very paranoid.... is it Prince .... I grabbed a knife from my drawer and walked slowly to the door and the knocker kept knocking, I went up to the door and opened it and before I could stab him he kissed me and Prince said"I'm sorry". And kissed me his kisses were getting more painful and I was trying my hardest to resist so badly but the flashbacks were drawing me back to him.

*Hey everyone, I'm sorry I'm not uploading a lot I've been busy I am currently working on a YouTube channel so very soon I will have it ready for anyone who wants to check it out, my content will be about fashion since that's what I love and about Michael and Prince... asides that I'm sorry that the font for the rest of the chapter is in italics, I kept changing it back and it keeps changing on it's own. But anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter and more to come* 💜 xoxo