"You should've just asked me not to go and I wouldn't! That's all it takes!" She shakes her head as I let the smoke from the cigarette trail down my throat.

"Amelia unless you want me to lose my shit again I'd fuck off. You're just making me more angry." I warn. Her eyes widen the my choice of words but I really don't give a fuck right now.

"So you're telling me to fuck off?" She repeats, catching me off guard by her saying fuck again but I'm still too angry for her to notice the surprise on my face.

"Yeah, I am." I look at while the smoke clouds out of my mouth, the cigarette staying between my lips when I speak.

I turn back away from her, making a drink and expecting her to leave, but yet I heard her sweet voice again.

"No."

I turn my head to see her standing stubbornly with her arms crossed.

"Excuse me?" I knit my bows together.

"No. I'm not leaving. If you're going to get mad, then get mad. I can handle it." She tests me, my blood starting to pump quicker and quicker.

I stay frozen with the cigarette in my mouth, looking at her standing in front of me with fearlessness on her face but a twinge of nervousness in her eyes. Her bottom lip is taken between her teeth subconsciously.

I slam my drink on the table, immediately grabbing her wrist and pulling her through the party with the newly lit cigarette still between my lips. I pull her through the house and to the small pathway up the stairs. We get down the long hallway and I open a random door to reveal a dark empty bedroom with the moonlight strongly shining in the window. I pull both of us inside and turn around, pushing her into the now closed door and locking it next to her hip.

She looks up at me as my chest traps her between me and the door. I inhale deeply through my cigarette, making my checks narrow while staring into her conflicted brown eyes that were just illuminated by the moon in the window.

I hold the heavy smoke in my mouth while leaning in so our lips are millimetres apart, making the back of her head press against the hard door. She looks slightly confused, but she doesn't say anything. The lip of her bottom lips brushes against mine, and when I part my mouth- the smoke slowly trails out of my mouth and into hers.

Our foreheads press together as she looks down at the smoke leaving my lips. I exhale lightly so it puffs into her mouth more, her not fighting it at all.

"Do you like to test my authority Amelia?" I mutter, breaking the silence between us. She flicks her eyes back up to mine, looking a bit taken back before speaking again.

"Harry I wasn't testing you au-"

I grab her wrists and pin them to the door next to her head.

"I said do you like to test my fucking authority!" I say more threateningly, watching her widen her eyes.

"N-no." She stutters.

I am towered over her, watching her every facial movement like I'll be tested on it. She looks like she has no idea what to do right now, not knowing what I'm going to say next.

I take another drag from my almost burned out cigarette, holding the smoke in again while bring my lips to her neck. My parted lips softly drag up the arch of her soft neck, blowing the hot smoke out so it dances across her skin.

I can tell this sends a shiver through her body because she shook slightly. I was mad, infuriated even with seeing another pair of lips on hers- even if it was just for a second.

"You think you can just go around kissing other men?" I spit while grazing my lips down her neck as she stays pressed against the door.

"I didn't mean t-"