16/story two/

Phil:

Meet me at the doors m8888

Dan:

K

//

They were laughing when Dan rounded the corner, so close they were a single bundle of light in the hall. Phil was covering his mouth as he laughed, but Flynn was powerful and proud like thunder, rumbling through the halls with joy. Though the sound was so light and bubbly Dan could almost pop them out of the air.

It made him clench his fits and scowl, he could practically see his own black energy consuming the pink fluffy aura around them, killing it. He hid a bit behind some colorful streamers, listening before he made his appearance. What were they so happy about?

"This dance is going to be so fun! I mean, I'm bad at dancing, existing, getting dates, wearing dresses and make up, being attractive, and socializing at dances, but hey! I still think it's going to be a blast!" Flynn said.

Phil smiled. "You're a liar about you being all of those things, but I agree for myself. And actually, I was just going to ask you a question about that."

"What?"

Dan felt the dark matter around him seething the posters off the brick, burning raven around his body. He felt like a giant black hole of anger, watching them. He didn't know why he just wanted Flynn to disappear like turning off a television. He wanted her to simply blink out of existence. And he hoped with all of his uncontrollable black matter powers that Phil wasn't going to ask what he thought.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go to the dance with me! Pj is going to be busy all night, as you know, and I have zero other friends who aren't Dan and he...yeah, he definitely doesn't want to go with me."

Dan frowned, the anger ceasing. Did Phil really think that? If he asked...I mean they were friends after all. How many times did he have to make it clear that he cares about him before he realized he meant it? Why was all the bad he felt all his fault?

Flynn laughed. "Of course! Too bad though, Dan's really missing out."

Dan felt the flames return again, that stupid thing that made him want to put Flynn on the furthest planet away from Phil and hide him in a room away from pretty girls with rocker haircuts and studs in their ears and nice smiles and not dick hole personalities. Far, far away.

"Ha, sure. But speaking of Dan missing out, I texted him to meet me here like five minutes ago. Do you think he's dead?"

"My money is on Pj's army of killer cats. Cold-blooded."

Phil laughed and Dan couldn't take it. No more. A bit too quickly and a bit too happily he appeared from behind the corner, smiling bright. "Hellooooooo, guys. Greetings. And uh...yeah."

Phil raised his eyebrows. "Wow, you seem...Uh..."

"Suspicious?" Flynn finishes.

"Suspicious? Not at all." Dan beamed, "How are you guys?"

"Good." Phil said, "The real question is how are you?"

"Great, just great." [guess you could say he was feeling dandy hahahahahaha I'm funny pls don't go]