Valentine's Day

A/N: Song doesn't have anything to do with the title, but I just love it so much. If I knew how to play piano, I would totally play this every day.

Harry groaned. He rolled out of bed, noticing that Tom had already left.

The professor put on his robes and walked to the great hall. The students were acting weird today. Several of them giggled as he passed them, the reason unknown.

"Hey, Dad. How are you?"

"Fine, why?" Harry gave his son a suspicious look. Maverick smirked.

"No reason. I hope you have a good day." The Slytherin ran ahead of his adoptive parent and sprinted to his seat. Harry scowled, wondering what the hell was going on.

He claimed his spot at the teachers' table, sending a questioning glance to his husband. Tom grinned.

"Morning, Love." Harry's gem-like eyes narrowed.

"Did I miss something? Everyone is acting oddly. You are too, Mr. Riddle." The transfiguration teacher said nothing, watching as the owls flew in to deliver mail.

/:/

Harry stared at his section of the table in front of him.

"Mind telling me why I have so many packages, Riddle?" Severus laughed, nearly choking on his toast. Tom picked up a box of chocolates, one of the ten that lie before him.

"I've no idea." Harry crossed his arms, noticing that the students were all whispering about the gifts.

"And I've no idea who bloody Merlin is." Tom chuckled.

"What day is it, dear?"

"February 14th.... ohhhh." Valentine's Day. The older wizard opened the box of chocolates and held one before his husband.

"I can't believe a romantic like you forgot!" Harry stared at the chocolate distastefully.

"There are students here, we can do this in our quarters later." Tom sighed.

"The chocolate is melting, you might have to lick it off." The younger professor scoffed and took the chocolate.

"Thanks, but it's a lot of chocolate. How am I supposed to eat it all?" Harry slathered a piece of toast generously with jelly and took a bite.

"We'll figure it out. There's still chocolate on my fingers." The DADA professor took hold of his husband's wrist and looked straight into his crimson eyes. He gently licked the chocolate off, kissing each finger tip before setting his hand down.

"See you later." Harry walked out of the great hall, hips swaying and boxes of chocolate levitating behind him.

Tom's cheeks reddened.

"That's my little minx." He muttered, watching as Harry left.

/:/

Harry was able to teach his lessons without a problem, but he knew his students were staring. His little display in the great hall had shocked everyone. Hell, it shocked him! Harry snorted quietly to himself and started the short journey to the great hall for lunch.

"Pssst, Harry." The Professor turned to see his husband hiding in the shadows.

"Tom, what're you doing hiding?" The man smirked.

"Come here." Harry took a few steps to get closer.

"What are we? Teenagers hiding from Filch to have a snogging section?" Tom snaked his arms around Harry's waist. He pulled his husband flush to his chest.