Love Is A Battlefield

You know the warnings. Don't like? Don't read. The title was inspired by the song Love is a battlefield made by Pat Benatar.

Letters/diary
Parsletongue

Tom woke to the sound of his floo being used. Harry was on his feet quickly, sneaking into the living room. The dark lord was going to tell him to stop, but it was too late. His lover was standing behind the intruders, knives pressed to their necks. The males froze,

"Harry, please lower the knife." Harry put them down, using a wandless lumos to see the men. It was Monty and Victor, he couldn't see them in the late night darkness.

"I apologize. Why are you here?"

"A group of the light has attacked my manor. Rebels." Victor replied, Harry frowned.

"That's not good. I assume you want our help?"

"Yes-hurry." Monty said, the raven haired wizard nodded. He went back into their bedroom and quickly changed into battle robes,

"What's happening?" Tom questioned,

"Victor's manor is under attack. Change." He strapped extra weapons on and put on his warded jewelry. Tom quickly got dressed, they both went out to meet the vampires.

"Come." Monty urged, Harry flooed to the manor, the others stepping out of the fireplace soon after. He put up a shield to block the stunners shot at them. With a few flicks of his wand, the wizards went down. Tom looked around,

"Where are the others?" He asked.

"Outside." Victor replied, Harry frowned.

"I put up wards, how did they get in?" Monty scowled, a disgusted look on his face.

"We have a traitor." He turned and started running to get outside, the others following him. The group dodged fly away spells, killing enemy wizards as they ran. Harry saw a group of wizards fighting vampires. The vampires were snarling, teeth bared. The wizards were sneering, pointing wands at their foe. Fred, George, Remus, and Rodulphus were fending off some attacks. Harry nearly had a heart attack when Leo dodged a killing curse by inches. That boy was going to be the death of him. He quickly killed the wizard who had tried to harm Remus's child. Tom, Victor, Monty, and Harry joined the other death eaters. They protected each other, blocking spells and killing. About 20 minutes later, there was one enemy wizard standing. The man was quickly terminated. Harry sighed in relief, immediately looking at Leo's wounds. There was a cut on his cheek and a large gash going down his left side.

"H-Harry." He stammered, looking at all the mangled corpses. He was pale-far too pale. The older wizard's eyes held sympathy.

"Sh, just look at me." The boy's scared eyes met his, Harry smiled and healed the injuries. Leo tried to find his fathers, panicking when he couldn't see them.

"Where. Where are they?" He asked. The older male stopped him,

"They are coming, just stay here." A minute later, Remus found his son and cub.

"Leo, Harry! Are you alright?" He questioned, kneeling next to them.

"We are fine, Leo had a big cut on his side, but I healed it. Where's Tom?" Remus sighed, searching for injuries on Harry. His eyes landed on the ring,