Just the way you are

You know the warnings. Don't like? Don't read. The title was inspired by the song Just the way you are made by Billy Joel.

Letters/diary
Ddqxep. P

"So, why did you need to go back to the manor?" Harry asked, Tom smiled.

"Narcissa wanted to speak with me."

"That's all?

"Yes." The dark lord replied after a moment of hesitation.

"You're hiding something from me." It wasn't a question, it was a statement.

"Possibly." Harry sighed,

"I won't ask." Tom looked guilty for a minute, he glared at the dog.

"Why did you need that damn beast? He's just going to bark and piss on everything." Harry scowled and patted the dog's head.

"Maverick is a great companion. He cuddles with me when you won't." Tom frowned,

"On our bed?"

"Yes, he didn't sleep in his own."

"Merlin. I need help." The dark lord mumbled,

"I think that you're stressed for some reason and you need a nice snogging session." Tom grinned,

"That sounds wonderful." Harry nodded and walked towards him. The older wizard grabbed his waist and kissed him passionately. The raven haired male moaned. No one could ever make him feel this great. Not Cho, nor Ginny. They were rudely interrupted by knocking on the door. Harry whined when Tom pulled away and opened the door. Pierre stood there, smiling sheepishly.

"Hi." He greeted happily,

"Hello. Do you need something?"

"No, I don't. I just wanted to say hello." Tom nodded and tried to shut the door. Pierre stuck his hand in to block it. "I was also wondering if I could talk to Mr. Potter." The dark lord frowned,

"You may. Please come inside." Harry groaned. Leroy entered, smiling victoriously.

"Hello, Harry. How are you on this fine day?" The younger wizard's eyes narrowed.

"I am fine, Leroy. Is there a purpose for this visit?"

"Yes, actually. I want to take you to dinner tonight." Harry scoffed,

"No."

"Why not? Are you busy?"

"No, I'm not. But I have no desire to have diner with you."

"Oh. I do hope you and your father have a nice stay." He dipped his head and left. Harry burst out in laughter,

"H-he thought you where my father." Tom scowled,

"I'm not that old." The boy nodded,

"I know. Now, where were we?" The dark lord grinned,

"I believe you were moaning as I was leading you to the bedroom."

"Ah, yes. Let's carry on." Tom picked him up easily and carried Harry to the bedroom, setting him down on the mattress. The dark lord laid down next to him,

"Love?"

"Hmm?"

"Tell me if you wish to stop, if you're uncomfortable at all." Harry nodded eagerly and pulled him closer. Tom was slow at first, planting gentle kisses on his neck and forehead. The younger wizard whined in need, pleading for more without speaking. The dark lord did as he wished, the kisses became heated and intense. Tom took off his shirt and started to unbutton Harry's, glancing up for silent permission that was quickly given. Their pants were also taken off soon after that. Harry moaned wantonly as the man touched, sucked, and bit every inch of skin he could. He put a hand on Tom's chest, pushing him away slightly.