Home Sweet Home

Author's note:
I still don't own Harry Potter. Don't read if you don't like it. Sorry for grammar mistakes, I edit these stories myself. Titles are inspired by songs, this one is Home sweet home by Mötley Crüe.
Letters/Diary
Parsletongue

Last chapter...

Welcome to the Riddle mannor, Harry Potter

Harry looked around in awe,
"This place is huge..."

"Yes. I'll have a house elf lead you to your room. If you need me, call for Diffy." With that said, the man turned and walked away.

"Jeez, warm welcome." He muttered, two death eaters walked up to him.

"You're Potter, right?" He flinched,

"Yeah. That's me." They grinned in sync,

"Great. I'm Rodulphous, this is my twin, Rabastan."

"Ok..."

"Wanna play exploding snap?"

"Sure." The twins smirked and led him to their room.

"You know the rules, right?"

"Yes." Harry watched as they set it up.

"You go first!"

A/N, I don't really know how exploding snap works so... time skip

Harry giggled. The LeStrange twins had lost to him by far, he hadn't set off a trap once.

"Merlin, Kid. How are you doing that?" Rodolphus cried,

"Luck. How do you think I lived with a bloody mad man trying to murder me for the past six years?" They both chuckled, Snape then rudely interrupted them.

"Potter! The dark lord wishes to see you." He barked, Harry sighed,

"Do I have to?"

"Yes! Now hurry up, he isn't a patient man."

"I know." He stood up and Snape brought him to Riddle's office. He opened the door and gestured for him to go in, Harry obeyed. He jumped as the door slammed behind him, then reluctantly went further in.

"Hello, my horcrux." A sinfully smooth voice purred from behind him. Strong arms snaked around his waist and warm breath puffed against his neck,

"Hi." Harry replied lamely, Riddle chuckled.

"Please sit down." Tom laid down on a couch, managing to look elegant in such a lazy position. The boy didn't see any other seats.

"Where should I sit?" His voice was soft, embarrassingly so.

"Right here." Tom patted his thigh,

"Are you sure? I could just sit on the ground..." he trailed off,

"No, I insist." He said seductively,

"Ok..." Harry sat on him, the legs felt firm, powerful.

"So, how are you enjoying your stay?" The man looked so... divine. His dark brown hair was slightly curled at the tips, but neat. His robes were unwrinkled, crimson eyes sparkling.

"It's pretty nice so far. I played exploding snap with the LeStrange twins. No one has bothered me."

"Ah. Good. Is there anything else you wish to discuss?"

"No, I don't think so."

"Alright. Harry?"

"Yes?"