White Wedding

You know the warnings. Don't like? Don't read. The title was inspired by the song White Wedding by Billy Idol.

Letters/diary
Parsletongue

Time Skip-A Few Months Later

Harry woke up, then frowned. Where was Tom? He remembered that the dark lord had made him sleep alone. The wizard got out of the bed and grinned widely, this was going to be the best day of his life. He showered and carefully put on his robes. Harry smiled at himself in the mirror. He jumped as his door opened,

"Harry, I see that you're ready." It was Draco,

"Yes. I'm very nervous, though. What if he says no. I hadn't even thought of that!" He cried, the blonde chuckled.

"He won't, trust me. The dark lord is just as anxious as you are." Harry sighed, he laid down on his bed and stared at the ceiling. "Is there something wrong? Are you alright?" Draco asked, looking at his friend in concern.

"I am fine, just stressed out." The blonde sighed,

"You look great, he will be very happy to see you." The other wizard stared at a wall blankly, "Harry? Are you ok?" This snapped him out,

"Y-yeah. I just never thought that I would be married. I didn't even expect to make it past sixteen."

"Oh." Draco fiddled with his hands for a moment, "Is that all? There's nothing else bothering you?"

"I'll be fine. Can you help me?"

"With what?" Harry smiled sheepishly,

"My hair." Draco chuckled,

"Yes, I will help you." The emerald eyed wizard sat down on the bed and the blonde started to style his hair. After a few minutes, the slytherin stopped. "There, all done."

"Thanks Draco, you're the best. Now I need to go talk to Leo." He stood and put the locket in his pocket before he left. Harry walked to Leo's room and knocked, the door opened.

"Harry."

"Leo."

"Do you need something?" The teenager questioned, inviting him in.

"Yes. I was hoping that you could convince your fathers to watch Maverick for tonight."

"Why? Are you two doing something?" Harry nodded,

"Yes, we are. And if your parents won't, I'll just make Narcissa."

"And what are you guys doing?"

"When two people love each other very much-"

"Harry!" Leo cried, blushing crimson. The older wizard giggled,

"Sorry, I couldn't help it."

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"You look great. I'm happy for you."

"Thanks. Now, you need to get dressed and I need to make sure Maverick is ready. Then I have to- I'm ranting. Sorry." Harry apologized sheepish, he walked to Maverick's room. The wizard opened his door and sat down on his son's bed. "Maverick, it's time to get up." He said softly, the boy woke up smiling.

"G'morning, Mommy."

"Morning, dear." Harry stood and gathered Maverick's clothes for the wedding. "Put these on." He took the locket out of his pocket and smiled, he could finally get married.