Chapter 7

At dinner I sat with Noah, who sat with Alex and Callum. Callum completely ignored me .. still. Even though he was the one who was being childish and Alex tried to start a friendly conversation but got completely shut down. Noah felt kinda awkward. I mean who likes to have a new friend that doesn't talk to your roommates. Well, that's not my fault now, is it?

After dinner I headed back to my room making a few friends on the way. I set up my computer and connected to the wireless internet. I was going to skype with Nat but she wasn't online so instead I wrote her an essay and e-mailed it to her. Telling her about each of the guys I have met in the last two or so days and how Callum was angry because Alex held my hand and Alex was sorry because he played that stupid trick on me. I then decided that I was hungry and thought I'd go get a packet of chips from the canteen. I saw Adam as I walked down the hall. He winked as I passed but didn't say anything. Maybe he didn't know that I wasn't talking to Callum. "Oi Livv!" I looked around to see Noah sitting with some people that I didn't know.

"Hey Noah." I answered and changed for direction heading over to him and his hot friends.

"What cha doin'?" he cooed.

"I'm just going to get something to eat." I smiled.

"Oh ya gonna watch a movie?" he asked.

"Um, no. Actually I was gonna do my English homework." I replied.

"Aw. Don't wanna watch a movie with me?" he pouted and gave me the puppy dog eyes. He's gorgeous!

"Aw. Fine I'll watch a movie with you." I smiled. Who can deny those gorgeous eyes a movie marathon?

"Yes!" he pumped his fist in the air. "I'll come and get some munchies with you." He said and left the guys he wasn't paying attention to and we got chips and some coke and walked back up to the dorms.

"You go pick a movie and I'll get changed." I instructed when we got back to our rooms. He nodded and walked to his room. I got changed in to my PJ's. I heard some yelled and banging next door. Maybe Noah told them that we were hanging out. I opened the bathroom door I figured he'd come through this way anyway. I went over to the basin and brushed my teeth.

"Well Callum I'm not the one that screwed up am I?!" Noah yelled and slammed the bathroom door behind him. I grinned at him and he laughed. "That's such a good look Livv." I had my toothbrush sticking out of my mouth. He walked in to my room and made himself comfy on the couch. When I joined him he was sprawled over the couch with his hands behind his head, no big deal just chillaxing.

"Comfortable?" I grinned.

"Very." He smirked.

"So what movie are we watching?" I asked.

"Oh shit I forgot the movie!" he laughed. "You can get it." He grinned. Ugh, what an evil boy he is! I bet he did it on purpose. Oh well. He gave me another cheesy grin and I groaned.

"You suck Noah." I stomped through the bathroom and opened the door to the other room. Is this really necessary? Alex looked up; Callum did also but rolled his eyes and went back to his magazine. Alex smiled at me; I ignored him and grabbed the DVD that was sitting on Noah's bed.