Chapter 6

"It's so nice here." I smiled as we walked by the water. We had been walking for about twenty minutes. I had left my ugg boots in his car.

"Glad you like it ..." he smiled. "are you hungry?" he asked. We were walking next to each other and every so often his hand would graze past mine and give me a chill. It was nice. Finally he just took hold of my hand and laced our fingers together.

"Come on let's go to the shops and get some food. We'll have a barbeque. I think Alex and Noah are coming up later." He said. "Noah's bringing his girlfriend." He finished. Oh well that explains why he's not trying to flirt with me.

"Ok." I smiled and we turned around and headed back to the car and went in to town. We bought some onions and some sausages and stopped by a small bakery to get some fresh bread. Callum had a picnic basket in the back of his truck.

When we got back to the lake Alex and Noah were there and some of the guys minus Matt. That explains why we brought so much food. "Livv!" Alex yelled when he saw me getting out of Callum's truck. He came over to me and pulled me in to a hug. Wow that was weird.

"Hey!" I laughed. He dragged me over to where the guys were setting up chairs and making room to start a fire after dark.

"So where did you two sneak off to eh?" Alex wiggled his eyebrows and glanced at Callum who was getting all the stuff out of the truck. I laughed a little.

"We came here first, went for a walk and then we went to get the food." I replied quietly. I'm pretty sure that half the guys there thought that there was something going on between me and Callum. And classes haven't even started for me.

"I see ... and what happened on this walk?" He asked eagerly with a smirk playing his lips. I groaned, he was gonna get everything out of me for sure.

"Uh well nothing really..." I trailed off.

"Nothing really? Hmm, that's a bit different to nothing at all isn't it Olivia." He chuckled lightly and we started walking away from the group, obviously he wanted the gossip.

"Well he held my hand but that was all." I smiled when I thought about it. I kind of felt bad telling this to Alex cos I kind of like him too.

"Like this?" he took my hand practically the same way that Callum had and laced our fingers together. I gulped; I hoped that Callum wasn't watching this. I got butterflies.

"Yeah. Exactly like that ..." oh gee this is gonna be weird when we get back to the group.

"Did it give you chills?" he whispered seductively in my ear. I closed my eyes I couldn't bare to look at him.

"I ... Alex can we ... go back now?" I stuttered. I was feeling really uneasy getting cozy with Alex while all the guys were probably looking at us.

"Feeling weird because Cal's watching?" he murmured. I gulped, he was watching.

"He's watching?"