Chapter 3

"Well I guess this is it Olivia. Would you like me to come to the office with you?" She asked as she unloaded my suitcase and my laptop out of the car. I laughed when she asked if I wanted her to come to the office with me, she's already done enough damage.

"Mother you've already done enough damage. I'll cope on my own." I hissed. Taking my suitcase and my laptop bag I walked through the gates and followed the path and signs towards the front office. I took a deep breath and pushed the door open dragged my bag behind me.

"Hello. Can I help you?" an old frumpy lady with round glasses asked, she looked like my grandmother. She was wearing an ugly, long and not very flattering floral dress.

"Hi. I'm Olivia Redfern. I'm starting school here on Monday. My mother just dropped me off." I replied a little nervous. An all boys school. This was kinda scary.

"Oh! I've been expecting you Olivia..." she pushed her glasses back and went ruffling through some papers. "Here we are... This is your room key, your schedule and a map of the academy. If you have any troubles at all, don't hesitate to come back will you." She smiled sweetly. The nicest little lady. I returned her smile as she pointed in the direction of the dorms. I gulped as I passed some younger boys in the hall. They whistled. I tried to avoid stopping and yelling. That wouldn't be a very good start to my time here. I looked at the piece of paper room 406. It looked like this:

Olivia Redfern

Room 406

Room mates:

Nil

I sighed with relief as I read the piece of paper. At least I don't have to share with any boys. Not that it would be a bad thing. I finally found my room. I unlocked the door and walked in to a rather small room. One single bed, one desk, one tall boy. No TV. No color nothing amazing what so ever. Eh, at least I have something to decorate. I looked for the bathroom. I found it. And I wasn't happy with it.

There were boys clothes scattered all of the floor. The basin was covered with disgusting looking soap shavers and everything that is a girls worst nightmare. "Ugh, gross!" I declared. Sooner then I could turn around the other door in the bathroom opened and three guys walked in.

"Who are you? And what are you doing in our bathroom?" The guy with gorgeous brown hair covering his face asked. I gulped. He's perfect.

"I .. I'm Olivia." I stuttered. Don't stare Livv! I warned myself but he was absolutely breath taking. The other guys were alright too.

"Well ... what are you doing here? This is an all boys academy." He stated. I still didn't know what his name was.

"I .. uh. It's hard to explain. But I start classes here on Monday. This is my room." I said pointing to the plain old grey walled room behind me.

"Oh. Well Olivia I'm Callum. That's Alexander," he said pointing to a taller guy who was very well built. He flashed me a smile. I put my attention back to Callum. "That's Noah." He pointed to the other guy. He looks friendly. Really sweet looking.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Ok then. Well I'm going back to the play station." Alexander said and turned back in to the other room.