Chapter 15

So there is only a week until summer vacation and I’m about to ask Callum if he wants to come camping with Nat and some of my friends. I’m so excited because it would be nice to introduce my boyfriend to friends from home. And Nat had been begging me for weeks to meet Alex.

Her face when we ‘Skyped’ the other night was hilarious. And when Alex left she started telling me that I wasn’t allowed to put my hands on him! It was kinda funny. But now she wants to meet Alex and Noah and suggested that we plan a camping trip.

I walk in to the guy’s room with out knocking they now know not to walk around naked or do anything bad now that I’m around. Alex always seems to be walking around in a towel though. “Olivia!” Noah cooed when I walked in to the room. I grinned at him, he and Alex were the only ones that knew about our camping trip and now was the time that I was going to steal Callum away and ask him if he wanted to come.

“Callum we need to talk!” I said as I walked over to his bad and lay next to him, he was reading his English text book. My boyfriend is a wanna be nerd!

“What did I do now?” he groaned with a cheeky grin.

“You’ve been a bad boy! Come with me.” I ordered taking the text book out of his hands and pulling him or rather attempting to pull him off the bed so we could go talk and I could ask him if he wanted to come camping.

“Ooh are you gonna spank me?” he asked waggling his eyebrows suggestively. Alex laughed and high-fived with Callum, I rolled my eyes and pulled him through the connecting bathroom and in to my room. I drag him to the couch and push him down plonking myself next him. “So am I really in trouble?” he asked nervously scratching the back of his head. I giggle. He’s cute when he’s nervous.

“No you aren’t in trouble silly! I just wanted to ask you something important.” I exclaim taking his hand in mine and snuggling up to him. He wraps another arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

“Well then, go ahead.” He said nodding his head.

“Um well … I was wondering if you weren’t doing anything over the summer if you wanted to come on a camping trip with my friends and Noah and Alex.” I grinned sheepishly; I hoped he didn’t have anything planned. I wouldn’t want to go if he wasn’t going.

“Really?” his face lit up and he seemed really happy that I had invited him. “Like in New York?” he asked. I nodded my head and then suddenly had the best idea ever!

“I just thought of something even better.” I muttered thinking about my Grandpa’s cabin in the mountains. That would be even better. There aren’t enough beds for all of us but we could use the cabin for cooking and the bathroom as well and camp in tents outside. That place has everything and my Grandpa is too old to go up there anymore. I’ll ask him when I visit next week.

“Really what’s that?” He asked with a curious tone. I looked up at him and smiled and snuggled closer as I began to tell him about my amazing idea. So we spent the whole night making plans for out camping trip.

At the end of the week I started packing my things so I could go home. I was a little upset that I was leaving and wouldn’t see Callum for a whole two weeks before he started driving up to come see me with the boys. All together there were seven of us going on this camping trip. There was myself, Callum, Noah, Alex and Nat. Then there was Cat and James. They were two more of my friends from old school back home. They were a couple and I hadn’t seen them since before I left so it would be exciting to see them again.

I yanked my massive suitcase off my bed and slammed it on the floor. I was upset that I had to leave tomorrow. I had been here for a few months now and had spent every day with Callum since then. My door opened and in stepped a familiar face that always managed to make my bad moods seem like nothing. “What’s wrong Chicken?” Callum cooed walking over to me and grabbing my waist with a firm grip pulling me to him and planting a soft kiss on my lips.

“I don’t wanna leave!” I pouted pressing my lips against his again.

He chuckled pecking my lips again. “It won’t be for that long Livvi, I’ll call you every day and we can Skype, it’ll be like I’m there!” he said enthusiastically.

“You’re lying! It won’t be like you’re there because you won’t be there to hug me like this, or give me kisses like this,” I paused to kiss him, “or lay in bed with me and watch movies! It won’t be the same!” I grumped.

“You are the cutest you know that?” he whispered as he nuzzled his face in to my neck. I bit my lip and closed my eyes and savored the moment. “It’ll be the shortest two weeks of your life I promise. You’ll have all your old friends to hang out with; you can see your grandpa and organize the camping trip. I’ll be there as soon as I can, okay?” I looked up at him and he gave a cute smile and kissed my forehead.

Then I said something that I didn’t think would come from lips for a very long time. “I love you.” I looked up at Callum nervously and he had gone pale like he had seen a ghost. My eyes became wide as I watched Callum stare at me and try to utter a response.

“I …uh … um Livv…err.” I let go of him and took a step back. Then he scared the crap out of me and said. “I love you too!” he had the biggest smirk on his face! Ugh, if looks could kill he would have been a goner!

“You are so mean Callum!” I yelled at him as I proceeded to attack him with slaps and punches. He laughed he defended himself.

“Admit you were scared!” he yelled as he grabbed both of my arms to stop me hitting him.

“What do you expect? I say I love you for the first time and then get shot down! That’s horrible! You are a horrible boyfriend!” I announced loudly.

“Well I wanted to be the first one to say I love you!” he pouted and I giggled and let my guard down. He lowered my arms to my side and grabbed hold of my hands as he kissed me again and pushed me towards the bed.

“What’s all this yelling?!” a loud voice boomed as Callum pushed me on to the bed. It wasn’t one of the guys because they know to knock when Callum and I are missing. I pulled away from Cal as he pulled away from me and we were met by the principal! Oh my God! How embarrassing! Getting caught making out in my room by the principal?! “Mr. Smithers! Ms. Redfern! Care to explain?” he cocked an eyebrow and crossed his arms over his chest.

“I … uh … we …”

To be continued…