**Flashback**

I was walkin into the front office when bumped I into this dude that appeared out of nowhere. Dude was fine but I could tell he wasn't my type because he seemed to flashy for me. He was wearing two gold chains that looked like big ass ropes around his neck.

He also had a big earing in his ear. He had swag no lie but it wasn't for me.

I quickly apologized to him.

"Omg I am so sorry I didn't see anyone right there."

"Its cool ma no harm done. So whats yo name ma?" he replyed with a smirk on his face.

"umm its Sky-Skylar." She studdered for no reason.

"You pretty, ma. Can I get your number?" He says with a slight smile on his face.

"Umm...sure." We switched phones and I put my number in under Sky The Great P. I handed him back his phone and he gfave me mines back. I checked to see what he saved hisself under FUTURE BAE ; ). I smiled at this because I had never met someone who was so strraightg forward.

After we talked for a couple more minutes he got a text that had the smile on his disappear. While he was replying to the text I told him I'll talk to him later. He didn't reply he just nodded his head and turned around and started walking away.

As I was walking to class for the second time when a group of girls came from around the corner. They were all mugging me like I did them something. So I rolled my eyes and tried to walk around them but they moved when I moved. So I looked them all in the face seen they weren't going to move. I rolled my eyes again and folded my arms over my chest and asked,"Do yall have a problem?" getting tired of their childish antics.

"Yes, BITCH we do have a problem." A short girl said walking out from the middle of the group of girls. I'm guessing she was the leader of the group because the rest of the girls didn't say a thing as she approached me.

Then she came infront of me like she was ready to go at it. I aint no scary female but I jnow when to fight and wheen not to. So I ask, "And what problem is that BITCH. Because last time I checked I didn't know neither one of you until now soooo get on with that shit you talkin." By the time I stopped talkin I vexed as the fuck. See what the thots don't know is I might be sweet and shit but don't come at me wrong.

Then she spoke, "Ima need you to stop talkin to my man, hoe. He dont want yo loose pussy ass. " While she was sayin that she was walkin closer and getting in my face like I was suppose to be scared of her and her lil bitch clique.

This hoe obviously don't know that I'm new here because I don't know none of these niggas at this school and I damn sure I don't want any of them. So I juss looked at like she was crazy and replyed, "Are you foreal because if he was your he wouldn't have been in anotha bitch face. And as for my pussy aint shit loose about it, but you on the other hand probably need to soak yo shit in 10 GALLONS OF VINEGAR to get yo shit as tight ass mines. And first of all who the fuck is "your nigga" that you proclaim that I want in the first place?" yea I put quotes on your nigga because like I said once before if that's "your nigga why he in anotha bitch face to begin with.When I said that the bitch looked like she was ready murder to me, but I aint care. It is what it is.

"Looka here bitch ima not bout let you sit here and talk out the side of yo neck at me because its obvious that you don't know who fuckin round with so ima let my girls handle you. " She turned to them and smirked while nodding her head. " I don't what you ova their smirking and nodding and shit for cus they can get it juss like anybody else at this school. Now what you wanna do." I said this while putting my hair in a ponytail and taking off my earings. I put my set up and told them "Lets Get It Bitches."

The biggest girl in they lil clique came up trying to tackle me but I quickly dodged that shit and I swung a haymaker. The girl jaw made a cracking sound while she went falling to the ground. The next girl that came up looked like she was about my height if I wasn't mistaken. Before I had time to react to her she had grip on my hair and tried punchin me in my face but I was blockin all her blows. While my head was lowered the other girls decided to jump in. One of them hit me in my stomach which made me gasp for lil bit but they had pushed me on the floor. While I was trying to catch my breath on of the girls kick me in the back.

Next thing I see is all black after a blow to the head that came from behind me.

~I will try to upload some more of her flash back when i get a chance. I am also sorry it has taken me this long to update my story for you guys but i had my End Of Course tests to take.

Rae~Gibbs