Life

Life

 The whole time she is on her phone im juss lookin at her.  So I look over her shoulder to see who talkn to with a smile on her the whole. Then I see my name in one of the messages I jus laugh at the fact that shes talkin bout me. When I laugh outloud she turns and sees me lookin at her phone, she try playing like she mad at me for lookin at her text messages.

Whoever she was talkin to know about  me, but that shit don’t faze me one bit like I said before im smart with my shit.

When she ask me a dumm question I give her a smart answer back , so I can get under her skin. Obviously it does because she turns backto her phone and gives another snide remark making me look at her like she done lost her mind.

So I say, “So don’t text about me I maybe I won’t look at your screen in the first place.”

She turns her so fast it looked like she could have caught whiplash.

 “That still don’t give you the right to look at my text messages now do they now.” She replys with a screw face.

As soon as I was about to reply the teacher spoke “ If you two are done havin a conversation I would like to start class .”

So I tell her “ If I were you I wouldn’t be talkin out the side of my neck at me, what you think is best for you?” I look at her with my bullshit face and she hurriedly turns her attention back to the rest of the class with fear written on her face. While a couple of students instigate the situation.

“Oooh he just told you Mrs. Hathaway and its only the first day of school.”a dude says .

“You jus gone sit here and let him talk to you all crazy like that , he must have shit on lock around here” another student laughs out.

I jus shake my head at they instigating asses , I turn my attention back to Skylar who is lookin at me like I should be apologising to the teacher.

Sky

As I as  he goes off on the teacher I feel bad for her. Shewas juss tryin to getus to stop talkin while she starts trying to teach.

When he looks towarsds me I gave him the “why would you do that” look. He juss shrugs his shoulders at the situation. How hes handling the situation  juss made me not like him instantly.

I wanted to tell him something so bad but I know that I will say would make the situation any better.

I couldn’t stand lookin at someone that was so disrespectful to an adult. So I turn my attention to the teacher.

I ignored the rest of class until the bellrung.  I hurried out of my seat to get to my next class. But I accidently bumped into Enrique  in the process. I turned and tried to apologize to him but when I did he jus mugged the hell out of me.

Life

Yea I know I should be wrong for mugging oh girl but I wasn’t so I just walked out the room before she said  anything to me. Maybe I was being a lil salty towards her but ion even care she shouldn’t have ignored a nigga the whole time.

 I pull out my schedule to see what my next class is. I have to go to Pre-calculus.  I don’t go in there after the third bell ring instead I go to my car to get some loud.

While im in my car I get a call from one of my workers named Zach

“Wut you doin rite now boss?”

“im takin care of  some business rite naw, why?”

“well the drop went good this morning with the brazilians”

“wut drop are you talkin bout man I didn’t schedule no drop for this mornin” I say as my temper start to flayer.

“Well boss  Rico said we had a drop for 100 g’s so we took the work to the brazilians on the northside.” I could hear him getting nervous the whole time he tryin to explain the whole situation to me.

“Aight man imma take care of all of this when im finish with my business and make sure everybody at the trapp by 3, especially Rico ass.”

“Aight boss ima tellem what you said, One”

“One hunned.” We hung up. I aint even feel like smoking that loud nomore . I was pissed at this nigga rico. How the hell you done try to make a come up off my work .

I put my loud that I was getting ready to fire in my glove compartment. I got out the car and headed toward the building but not before shooting my bro Marquez a text tellin him what went down.

He replys. Aight bro we gone handle this once school over, and why you not in sumbody class in the first place?  Smh”

“Shidt I had to come to the car to smoke some loud but all that shit went down the drain when I got on the phone with Angel.”

“But that still don’t explain why you went out there to smoke some loud on the first day of school.

“Man after meeting this girl she had me feeling some type of way.”

“Damn bro already its only the first day, but wuts her name?”

“Her name Skylar bro she don’t even kno what I do with my free time”

“Aww bro she got you goin soft on the first encounter how sweet.”

“Wuteva man it aint even like dat cus you kno its hard for a nigga top keep a low profile with these thots around.”

“Yea I get what your sayin man but don’t be feelin sometype of way for dese hoes nowadays.”

“Aight bro meet me at my locker ,one.”

“Yea.”

I enter the buildin headin for my class when the bellrings for third period.’ Damn second period through already. So instead I walk towards my locker.

When I get by the lockers I see Skylar talkin to another girl just as bad as she is. I guess the girl recognizes me because she instantly tries to fix herself. I guess Skylar notices it also because she turns around and as she notices its jus me she rolls her eyes at me.

Sky

Yea I rolled my eyes at him not because im being salty either. He juss made me mad at him. And yea I kno that it happened like two hours ago idc he shouldn’t have been so rude.

Rae

Yea  my girl is trippin hard rite naw. She being mad direspectful to this man. She must not know what he can do to her.

I nudge her to get her attention but she just muggs the hell outa him while hes lookin at her. Earlier I didn’t know who she was talkinabout until she started describin him to me and I was like she can’t be talkin about the one and only Life.

I guess she ain’t want my help because if looks could kill my bestfriend would be six feet under rited naw.

Life

Yea I kno she feelin some type of way rite naw but guess what I don’t give a fuck.

I juss walked up to my locker and opened it. I don’t know who she think she is trying but guess what im not like all these other niggas in this school.  I look up to see my bro Marquez walkin up to me but he stops when he sees Skylar. Ion know whats up with but a look of panic is in his eyes.

I look at Skylar and she has the same look in her eyes. Sumin aint rite about this whole thing so I address it.

“yo wuts up with you Marquez bro.”

“Nun  man but ima have to catch you later or at lunch aight man.” And with that he turns around goes another way.

Yea sumn is definitely fishy rite now and I want to find out whats up with him. As I turnaround to ask Skylar a question I notice shes in a full blown whisper/yell conversation with her friend so chose I clear my throat to get their attention.

“Umm umm.” They turn around fast to see me waitin in the same place.