~Chapter 5~

Sky

Yea I was kind of shocked to see that he knew one of my older brothers. I guess he sensed it because it seemed like he wanted answers.

I didn’t want to explain to someone that I barely knew that he was friends with my older brother.

My own brother probably didn’t even want to let any one know we where related.

So I take out my phone and tell Rae that we should be going to class she agrees with me and we make our way to our next class without even giving him a chance to ask questions.

I kno yall probably think we’re wrong for doing that but we had no choice or it would be a lil complicated to explain.

Marquez

I know what yall thinkin but guess what I don’t a give flying fuck. I had my reasons for trying to avoid my sister  at the moment.

In the game you cant let anyone get to close to your family. So by me leavin  from by her and her big mouth friend noone would kno I have siblings that come  here with me.

I hope it stays like that until I’m outta here. I was thinkin that until I see the twins at their locker which is down the hall from mines.

I had forgot that they would be coming here too this year. Damn this would be harder than I thought it would be.

I try walking past them without them noticing but Maria catches me while shes lookin in her compact mirror.

“Hae bro we totally forgot you come  here also” she says loud enough for everyone to hear her on the hall.

“Yea I know I was just thinkin the same thing about you and Miazon but its all good.”I tell her even though I don’t want any one in our business.

“We’ll see you at home bro.”And just like that we went on bout our business.

Life

Yall see how they just walked away from a nigga before he could even ask one question. Now I really want to know wuts up with them now.

But instead of followin them I decide to head to my next class. When I enter guess who is sittin in the back of the class. Skylars friend. I guess she sees me walkin towards the back because she starts fidgetin in her seat.

 I take the seat behind her. She trys fixin her hair to look more attractive but she not. She actin like all these other thots out here.

I don’t see how her and Skylar are friends because they don’t act nun alike. She acts like all the rest of these hoes on the street trying to get a nigga  money or sperm but guess what they aint getting shit from me.

 Rae

Omg u.o.n.e.n.o. how excited I am that he’s in my class sittin rite behind me at that. Yea yall might think I’m being fake at the moment but guess what I have more to offer him than Skylar ever will.

She always gets wut she wants without even askin for it but me I have to work for wut I want even if it mean fucking drug dealers to get by. Then that’s what I will do.

I turn around and look at him I kno what he does that’s why I want to make him my next target. He doesn’t know it yet so it is what is.

As I’m lookin at him I see him lickin his lips at me. He lookin good rite naw. So I start a convo with him.

“I seen how you and sky was lookin at eachother wuts up with you two?”

“Nothin we just had a lil altercation  in of my classes just mornin.”