My Love For A Thug

This is my first story so i hope you like it. You might have to forgive me for future mistakes in the story. It might not be perfect so just bear with me on this like i said this is my first story. So Enjoy!

Prologue: Eleven Years Earlier

"Daddy!! Nooo!! Stop your hurtin me!" I screamed. I was jus five years old. I didnt kno what I had done wrong for him to be doing this to me. When I looked into his eyes I didn't see the love that was once there, all i seen there now was hate and another emotion that my naive mind didn't understand. My father didn't look the same as he did when he picked me up from preschool this afternoon.

"Shut the fuck up Skylar!" My father screams whisper at me before he put his hand on top of my mouth to stop me from screaming louder. He's playing with my private parts. Skylar knows this is wrong but she can't do anything to get him off her. Thud. She hears the front door closing, Skylar's hoping its someone to save her from him. He doesn't hear the front door closing so he doesn't stop. Thud thud thud thud someone is coming up the stairs. She sees someone trying to open her room door, she starts to squirm underneath him.

In walks my mother. "GET THE FUCK OFF MY DAUGHTER!!! YOU BASTARD!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD!! "Her mother screams at him at the same time punching him in the face until he gets off me. My mother has the upper hand while their fighting. Skylar gets up off her bed and runs out the room to find the house phone. She runs towards her brothers' room. There all in the room sleep . She has if she should wake them or let them sleep through all this. She decides to wake them up so they can help momma. She wakes her older brother up first. He doesn't get up he just turns around in the bed. So she tries again but this time he rubs his eyes to see who is waking him up. He looks at Skylar and closes his eyes back before saying "Wuts up Sky?"

Sky starts crying then tells him that there momma was in her room fighting there father.

Her brother jumps up quickly to wake the other boys up in the room first before going to Skylar's room. Skylar hears stuff breakin in her room but the room door is closed. When all noise stops she trys to open the door. When she walks in the room she sees her father on the floor covered in blood. Her brothers and mother are jus standin around him lookin down at him. Sky doesn't know what happened to him but all the blood in the room doesn't look good. Skylar leaves out the room to go get the room to go get the phone again. When she gets the phone she calls 911. The operator answers the phone.

Operator- "911 emergency what can I help you with?"

Skylar -" My daddy just tried to rape me and mommy walked in the room and started to hit him to get him off me."

Operator-" okay little girl can you tell me how old you are and whats your address?"

Skylar- " im five year old and i don't know my address."

Operator- " Ok little girl imma need you to stay calm and the police are on their way."

Skylar- " Yes ma'am"

She hangs up the phone and runs up to her room to tell them the opps are on the way. She goes in the room and her no one was in her anymore but her mother . She had tears runnin down her face while she was sittin on Sky's bed. Her mother looks at her and starts cryin harder saying," I'm so sorry sweety i neva thought this would happen to you."

I run into my mother's arms so i could cry with her. The all of a sudden she hears knockin at the front door she know that its the cops. So she pulls her mothers arm to follow her down the steps. Once they opened the door there was two police there waitin for them. The officers took her father to jail for the crime he done to her.

##############################################################################

I don't know if you liked it but pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassse comment, vote, like and fan. I would really appreciate it if you did and also I was wondering if sumone would like to make my cover photo for this book.

Raegibbs