Chapter 2 Life Pov

Chapter 2

Life

                Yo. I’m Enrique”Life “Montana. I’m seventeen years old. I’m 6’0 with curly hair that I keep in a nice fade. I have two dimples that make these thots drop the panties as soon as they see me flash a smile.Ima a hustler, I kno wut you’re thinkin and im not like all these other hustlas I have my own crew. I live with my uncle but he’s more like a father to me.

I never knew my mom so I really can’t tell you nun about her because I never got to meet her.

My unc just told me that she died after having me.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP

!!BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP!!

Anotha day anotha dolla! That’s the only quote I have for myself when I wake up in the mornin. I get out of bed and head straight for the bathroom to take shower for my first day of school for my senior year.

I grab my Polo boxers and hop in the shower. I get out the shower and wrap the towel around my lower half and walk in my room.

I go straight in my closet to get my black TrukFit shirt with the letters in white and my white Levis. I grab my Oreo jays, white and black g shock watch.  I get my gold chains with my diamond earrings. I brush my hair so that my waves are in place.

In the process of brushing my hair I get a text from one of my hoes.

Goodmorning love! ;)

I do’t even reply to her because she already kno I don’t do fuck with her like dat.

I head downstairs to get ready leave  for school get stopped by my uncle on the way out the door.

“Hey son”

“Yea pops?”

“ Make sure you do that drop before you go to school.”

“Aight pops I gotchu.”

I head to my 2014 black on black Bentley Coupe. I get in the car to go make the drop.

I call my  homie Marquez to tell him to meet up with me so we can make the drop together before  going to school.  He agrees to meet up at a corner store by the drop spot and head that way.

 I turn on sum music to get my mind prepared for wut I have to do every day.

I turn on sum Kendrfick lamar and start vibin off that.

His song “Cloud 10” was bumping through the speakers, I started bobbin my head to the beat.

Marquez juss looked at me from the side of  his eyes tryna figure me out. We been boys for a long time.

He has a twin also that im kool with we all get along they like my brothers. His twin dropped out of school so its jus me and Marquez goin to school and makin drops for pops now. While everybody else  at home chillin we at school.

After the drop I pull up to the school .  We get out the car and lock it up. I sit on the hood of my car and talk to Marquez.

“What you doin this year bruh?”

“ Shit ion even yet. But what you gone do.”

“I plan on basketball so I can get this scholarship.” I reply.

“Yea I feel you bruh I might play football.”

“Dang man we bout to be out of school .”

“Yea I kno man.” Bell rings  to signal that its time for us to go in the building.

I go in the building walking towards the front office to get my schedule.

I enter the office and see Ms. Guillory. I give her head nod  and ask for my schedule and locker number. “Can I get my schedule Ms. Guillory?” she replys while lookin through the stack of schedules ”Sure, whats the name?”

I tell her my name and she gives me my schedule and locker number.  I go to my locker and see its by this baaaadd as chick. Im guessin she aint see me walkin up and bumped right into a nigga almost fallin over until I caught her.

Sky

I was jus finishing puttin my stuff in my locker. When I turned and was lookin at my schedule and bumped into someone that was walking towards the lockers.  When I bumped into whoever it was I instantly loss my balance. A fleet of cusswords left my mouth.

“Oh shiiitt!?!”

The person caught me before I fell and I looked up to see the dude smilin down at me. He looked really cute. He had a nice swag going on. He had on a black TrukFit shirt with the letters in white and sum white Levis with his Oreo jays, white and black g shock watch. He was lookin good.

I spoke first since he was doin the same I was doin to him.

“I’m sorry I was lookin down at my schedule I didn’t kno anyone was right there.” I say lookin up at him.

 He licks his lips and reply ” Dats aight ma you good cus I was doin the same thing with my schedule.” He looks me up and down one more time before givin me another smile.

I jus turn my head trying to hide my blush before looking back at him and smiling also.

He asks “ Whats yah name ma?” I reply.” Skylar”                                                                   

Life

Shawty was fine and she had a nice smile.  Lil mama had a nice shape. When I asked her name she looked a lil shocked at first but then she answered “ Skylar.”

 She asked me my name and I told her it was Enrique. First she looked aft me like something was wrong and then she asked “ Are you mixxed or sumin?”

I tell her I am. And she smiles that pretty smile again before saying” It was nice meeting you Enrique hopefully we meet again.” I watched her walk away her ass was sitting right in the jeans she was wearing.

I looked down at my schedule to see I had english first hour .

I don’t know if you liked it but pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassse comment, vote, like and fan. It might not be perfect so just bare with me on this like i said this is my first story.

~RaeGibbs~