~Chapter 6~

Sky

I lay in my bed in thought after Marquez leaves because I really didn’t pay attention to who I was talkin too the whole day at school. Maybe I should be  more careful from now on.

As I’m lookin at the ceiling my phone beeps signaling I have a text.

Truth: hey

Me: hi

Truth: wut you doin ma

Me: nun layin down….wbu

Truth: playin the 360 and txtn u ;)

Me: dwu lol

Truth: I was wonderin if you like to go out Friday night with me?

Me: sure wut time Friday

Truth: um probably round 8 if thats ok wit you ma

Me: yea dats fine wit me

After textin him I had the biggest smile on my face while goin to get me something out the kitchen to eat. When I walked in the kitchen  I seen Mariah on the phone. I’m guessin she on the phone with bae since she has almost the smile as me but ten times bigger. I go to refrigerator and grab the  milk. I got to the pantry and grab my cereal Cocoa Pebbles. I pour a big ass bowl of cereal and sit down as quietly ass possible without letting Mariah know I came into the kitchen. As I eat my cereal she finally turns around and sees me and shes jumps and lets out a loud scream. I bust out laughin at her while she scowls at me. She stoops down and picks up her phone off the floor since she dropped it when she jumped.

The boys run down the stairs to see what Mariah was screamin with panic on all their faces which makes me laugh even harder till my sides are  hurting. The whole time I’m laughin they juss look at me with confusion on their faces now. While I’m tryin to stop the laughter that keeps comin they start askin questions which makes me start laughin all over again while tryin to explain why Mariah screamed.

They still didn’t understand what was so funny about the whole thing when I finshed tellin them. After a while we eventually changed the subject to a house party that was going down  this weekend. As Mariah started talkin about she was going until turning towards me and asking “You are going to the party right Skylar?” I put my head down and try to avoid her gaze while answering her question.

“Umm, no actually I wasn’t invited to the party. Soo yeahh?” is all I can reply before she starts asking more questions.

“Why wouldn’t they want you at the party when the whole school is going to be there. You are one of the nicest people I know and they didn’t invite you.”

“Lets just say I have people that doesn’t like all my kindness that much. I don’t really want to explain my problems with you because I want you to have friends that like you for you.” Is all I say before going back to my room and turning on my sound system to jam Kevin Gates Arms Of A Stranger before laying down again.

I couldn’t fall back to sleep all I could think about is my freshman year when I got jumped in the hallway . It all started with that bitch Dana Perez. She didn’t like me because her boyfriend Robert Dominguez of four years wanted to go out with me one weekend. How was I supposed to know that he had a girlfriend when I just started coming here. She tried to play me liker I was one of these random ass hoes that wear tight ass clothes and go scoutin for a niggas that are older than me. That  bitch had me fucked up.

*****************************************************************************

i know its short but next time i promise i will make it a lil longer. i stayed up all night trying to make this chapter for yall hope yall like it.

RaeGibbs<3