Chapter 3

Sky

Since I’m smart I take a few twelth grade classes and my first class happens to be english. I walk in and Im the first one in there. I take the seat in the far corner by the window so I can go unnoticed during the class.

The teacher walks in and sees me and only gives me a simple head nod which I gladly return with a small smile.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGG!!

The bell rings for all the students to go to their classes. I notice a couple of students I’ve seen around before.

After the class is half full the teacher asks everyone to quiet down so she can call roll. Before she can start the door opens and Enrique walks. All I could do was gape at him like everybody else. The teacher asked if he needed help.

“Do you need help sir?”

“Nah im jus lookin for a seat.”he replys. He looks towards the class again.

Life

I walk into the class and stand by the door for few seconds until the teacher asks me the most stupidest question. So I tell her im juss lookin for a seat.

As im lookin around the class I see Skylar sitting in the back of the class by the window. I walk towards her since theres a seat avaliable next to her. As im walkingdown the aisle I notice all eyes were on me the whole time.

“Can I have my face back damn?” Everbody turns back to the front of the class. Skylar looking at me with a smile of amusement on her face before she starts laughing.

I juss couldn’t help but smile at her she was  pretty,then the teacher started talking again.

“Alright class I am your teacher,  Mrs. Hathaway, I will be teaching you English IV. Okay I will start to call roll again.”

While she was taking roll I could do was look at her. I guess she could tell I was staring at her because she started fidgeting in her desk. So I take my gaze off of her once the teacher  gets to my name “Enrique Montana”.

I say here and look back at Skylar whose on her phone.

Sky

As the teacher calls names he answers to one that is familiar to me, Enrique Montana. I don’t kno where ive heard that name before but it catches my attention . I take out my phone and text Rae to see if she knows a Enrique Montana. While im doing this I can feel him staring at me again. So I turn to him and ask “See something you like?” with a smile playing at the corners of my lips.

He jus looks at me with a smile and says  “ Maybe I do and maybe I don’t.” Those  dimples came out in full effect when he said that to me. I jus blushed and looked away then the teacher called my name “Skylar Rodriguez” I turned my attention to her and raised my hand.

I looked down at my phone and seen Rae replyed to me.

Baby<3-yea hes like this bigtime hustla in the streets …why?

SkySky- hes sittin right next to me and hes been flirtin with me and starin at me for the longest.

Baby<3- omg girl youbetta hop on dat he is fine….smh J

SkySky-girl he really is fine but I don’t wanna look like these popcorn hoes around him….thats a no.

Baby<3- girl why would he “ In the middle of me readin her text he starts laughin so I look up and see him lookin down at my phone also readin my texts.

So I ask” Can I help you with something?”

He replys “ I like the way you and whoever you textin talkin about me.” I scoff at his ignorance and shake my head  for a little before lookin back down at my phone.

“Wow you are really nosey don’t you think .” I say still lookin down at my phone. Trying to downplay the embarrasment  of him catching me talkin about me. So I text Rae back.

SkySky-we gone talk lata because niggas wanna be nosey.

Baby<3- aight girl I got you

I turn to him to that I he is still starin at me with a smile on his face. I roll my eyes at him and look to where the teacher  is standin in fromt of the class with the roll book in her hand.

My Love For A ThugOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara