Bar

One Void Day, Count Bleck unwrapped a delicious energy bar.

Mimi's head slowly appeared above his hat, observing every movement of the bar.

When it was just about to reach Count Bleck's mouth, she finally exclaimed, "Whatcha doing, Count?!"

Count Bleck threw his bar up in the air, and then caught it upside-down. The bar slid out of the wrapper and landed on the floor.

"Ooh, pity," said Mimi.

"Mimi!! Count Bleck does not like being startled! And you should know fairly well what he was doing!" Count Bleck yelled, picking his bar up and blowing the dust off.

"Sorry, sorry. I just noticed that you were eating the caramel flavor, and that happens to be MY FAVORITE!!" Mimi exclaimed.

Just then, Mr. L walked in holding a caramel bar. "Did someone say caramel??" he asked with his mouth full.

"Mr. L, we don't talk with our mouth full, 'k?" said Nastasia, walking in, and also holding a caramel bar.

"Both of you??!" Mimi gasped (at their bars).

"What?" said Mr. L, biting his bar. Visible bits of chocolate and nuts spread out into the fresh air, glittering in the sunlight. His hamster, Thunder, grabbed one and nibbled it.

"Who's littering in here?" asked Dimentio, appearing there. He had in his hand...a caramel bar.

"Not you too!!!" Mimi cried.

"What?" said Dimentio, biting his bar. Caramel oozed out of it in a perfect stream that ran like tree sap.

"That's it!! I can't take it anymore!" cried Mimi. She ran to the pantry and looked in their box of bars. She found many peanut-butter-flavored ones...but not a single caramel one.

"Oh, the barmanity!!" she cried.

The whole family was now peeping their heads around the corner.

"Is sompin wrong, Mimi?" asked O'Chunks. He was the only weirdo who was eating a peanut butter bar.

"Yes," replied Mimi faintly.

"If you are sorrowful about the bars, Count Bleck can give you this dirty one," said Count Bleck, holding out his bar that he had dropped.

"That's nice of you, Count, but I don't really want that one," replied Mimi.

"Well, me and Dimentio are too cruel to be nice," said Mr. L. Then he evilly devoured the rest of his bar.

"I could go buy some more if you'd like," offered Nastasia. "...in three weeks, when we need more groceries."

Mimi sighed and stared at the bar box longfully.

"HOLD UP!!" shouted Dimentio. "What is this, a soap opera? You are all forgetting that I can simply conjure a bar...with magic!!"

He snapped his fingers and lo! A bar appeared right next to Mimi.

She looked at it and then screamed so loud Nastasia's glasses broke.

*TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. PLEASE STAND BY*

Mr. L uncovered his ears. "That clocked in at 136 decibels," he whispered to Dimentio.

"IT'S...IT'S...A BAR!!" screamed Mimi. She grabbed it from the air and slowly, slowly began eating it.

"Ugh, like a T-Rex having killed a Pterodactyls," said Dimentio.

"Would you stop forgetting that you can conjure stuff, Dimentio? It would be appreciated," said Nastasia. (In case you're wondering, during the technical difficulties, Nastasia screamed bloody murder at Mimi and then got a new pair of glasses.)

"Sorry. It's a bit tough, you see," replied Dimentio.

"And with that, the matter is settled. Count Bleck is hungry...let's go find a fig tree," said Count Bleck.

"Uh, why a fig tree??" asked Mimi.

"Because," answered Count Bleck mystically.