Soup Fight

One Void Day, Count Bleck was driving the Bleck family to see a movie. Since O'Chunks couldn't warp, they had to take a car. Unfortunately, being within a confined space wasn't very good for the minions' health. Soon fighting broke out, because Mr. L and Dimentio were arguing over whether a fork or a spoon should be used to eat Campbell's soup. They started crawling all over the car, causing Nastasia and Mimi to unbuckle and crawl around to avoid being killed. Soon, Dimentio was choking Mr. L, who had his head on the CD player.

"FORK!" Dimentio yelled.

"SPOON!" Mr. L countered.

Mimi tried to kick them, but her foot shot right at Count Bleck's head. Luckily, he dodged it and she kicked the glass right out of the window frame. Count Bleck elbowed Dimentio out of his face with punch-force and then swerved the car out of their lane and into the path of an oncoming truck. Everyone saw it and screamed, thinking this was their end. But Count Bleck managed to swerve out of its path and cream into a pile of boxes and trash lying on the sidewalk.

Meanwhile, O' Chunks managed to get crushed under Dimentio, who was trying to punch Mr. L. Eventually, he couldn't breathe and bit Dimentio's rear. Dimentio shrieked and hopped off of him, enabling Mimi to open one of the doors. O'Chunks, in his frenzy to get up, fell half out of the car, so that his face was dangling two inches from the whirring pavement. Dimentio then powerfully shoved O'Chunks out of the car, and he hit a streetlight and then went rolling on the sidewalk.

Now everyone was crawling everywhere, and disrupting Count Bleck's ability to drive.

"OPEN THE BACK!" screamed Mr. L.

"COUNT BLECK'S GOT IT!" replied-screamed Count Bleck as he struggled to pull the switch for the trunk. But he managed, and the trunk opened. Mr. L and Mimi then combined forces to shove Dimentio out of the back of the car.

"Spoon!" Mr. L called as Dimentio hit the ground and rolled for many seconds before some terrible fate befell him. After this, the fighting died down and Count Bleck pulled over. His window was smashed.

"Count Bleck is thinking that we should collect our missing minions and get to the movie," he said with some irritation.

"I'm thinking a punishment is in order, 'k?" Nastasia asked, her hair slightly messed up.

We now cut to a scene of Dimentio looking dead.

Campbells Chunky. Hearty. Delicious. Nutritious.

"And that's the commercial we made for Campbells soup," Nastasia said, turning off the projector.

"Lovely," said their dinner guest, Antasma.

"The soup that eats like a meal!" Mimi piped up.

"Yep. It's totally meant for a spoon," Mr. L added.

"No, it's meant for a fork," Dimentio replied.

"Blasphemy," Mr. L gasped.

"Fork!"

"Spoon!"

"FORK!"

Everyone fled the room, knowing disaster would follow.