Void

One Void Day, Count Bleck punched a picture of Mario.

"Why can't Count Bleck beat these heroes?!" he wondered.

He punched the picture again, and this time his fist went through it. Actually, his whole fist went flying off and flew through the walls until it hit Nastasia in the shower. When she looked down and saw the hand on the floor (and recognized it as the Count's hand), the following scream broke all known records. And that is saying a lot, considering some previous screams.

Count Bleck just stood there, wondering what had happened. A few minutes later, Nastasia walked up to him, holding his hand.

"Hey Count, um, I think you dropped this," she said in a voice that indicated she was extremely "flabbergasted."

"Oh. Thank you, Nastasia," said Count Bleck, putting his hand back on.

"I didn't know your hands came off," she added.

"Well, Count Bleck supposes they do, because he is not normal," replied the Count.

"But I'm the same as you, and my hands don't come off," Nastasia replied, tugging her hand a little to make sure.

"Well...science is weird! BLECK!" said Bleck, walking off.

"He's surprisingly rude for a soft, adorable Count," commented Mimi, who was behind Nastasia.

"Where did you come from?!" Nastasia exclaimed. "And what about the Count is adorable??!"

"I don't know. EVERYTHING is adorable!!" Mimi shouted. She pulled out a scrapbook and opened it up to a page. There were a bunch of pictures of the minions with glitter and hearts slapped all over it. The word 'ADORABLE' was glued to the top.

"I just like the word adorable. In no way do I intend to say that the people in the pictures are adorable in any way, shape, or form, in whole or in part," added Mimi.

"Okay, I understand," Nastasia said.

Then Mimi shapeshifted into a dog. "But really, aren't I ADORABLE?!?" she exclaimed while jumping around.

"Sure, Mimi, sure. But don't let the boys see you. They might mistake you for Void," replied Nastasia.

Two seconds later, Mimi entered the living room as a dog. Mr. L and Dimentio looked up from their fierce Smash Bros. battle.

"OH MY BROBOT!! VOID HAS COME BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!" screamed Mr. L.

"It's a miracle," added Dimentio, but less enthusiastically.

They grabbed Mimi before she could say anything, and then hugged her to death.

"Hey!! Ya'll are gonna squeeze the ting ta death!" O'Chunks said.

"Oh yeah. Sorry, Void," said Mr. L, setting down Mimi. She was in such shock that all she could do was wheeze.

"Hm. He doesn't look very good, actually," Dimentio commented.

"Maybe it's the after-effects of rising from the dead," Mr. L suggested. He grabbed Mimi and set her on the couch.

Dimentio uncorked a bottle of Demented and let it flow around Mimi.

"UGH!!! Do you HAVE to wave that fragrance around in here?!" Mr. L exclaimed.

"It's for the health of a unique individual, unlike you!" replied Dimentio.

"Yeah, like fragrances help restore health," scoffed Mr. L.

"Something smells in here," Nastasia said, walking in. She looked at the group on the couch. "Oh, it's just you, Dimentio."

"Et tu, Nastasia??" asked Dimentio, looking heartbroken.

"What? I didn't say it smelled bad," Nastasia said. It was very impossible to read her face.

Mimi barked. Nastasia looked at her, and then just decided not to get involved and walked into the kitchen.

"Do you want some water, Void?" asked Mr. L. He got up and brought Mimi some water in an inch-tall bowl the size of a quarter.

"What is THAT?!" asked Dimentio. He watched as Mimi drank it with one scoop of her tongue.

"Protection against spills!" declared Mr. L.

Then Void stood up and said, "You dumbbells!! I'm not Void!! I'm MIMI!! I can't believe you didn't realize that!"

Mr. L and Dimentio looked at Mimi, then at each other.

"AARRGGGHH!! You fool!!" shouted Mr. L.

Count Bleck's head poked around the corner. "Careful, Mr. L, you're in danger of hellfire," he said.

"Why didn't you say something before??" demanded Dimentio, as if the Count didn't exist.

"I can't believe I HUGGED you!! I never hug anyone!" yelled Mr. L.

"Cut the yelling, 'k guys?" Nastasia asked.

"And why couldn't you just shapeshift OUT of dog form?!" continued Dimentio.

"DIMENTIO!! You just disobeyed!" yelled Nastasia. "For that, you have to mow our whole lawn with nail clippers! Get going!"

Dimentio looked at her and blinked. "And so I am condemned, like a criminal to the guillotine," he said and teleported away.

"Anyone else?" asked Nastasia.

"Nope!!" replied Mr. L. Then he went to the window and videotaped Dimentio.