I nodded and went over to the cupboard and opened it up. The first thing I saw was Richard's guitar and music. I smiled and walked over the binders and grabbed the first aid kit which was next to the blue binder like Clyde had said and I walked back over to Clyde.

I sat on the floor as I looked at his ankle. The cut wasn't that deep, but it was long and looked like it hurt.

I took out an alcohol wipe and looked at Clyde. "I-it might st-sting a bit." He nodded and I gently started to clean the wound, Clyde flinching every now and again. When I was done I wrapped it in gauze and closed the first aid kit.

"It'll h-hurt a bit, especially wh-when you walk, b-but it'll be fine," I inform him as I put the first aid kit back into the cupboard.

"Thanks," he said as I walked back towards him and I nodded.

"N-no problem," I said quietly.

Clyde adjusted so his legs were crossed and patted the spot next to him. I sat down and looked at him and he gave me a smile.

"Your name isn't actually Twink, is it? Craig told the guys that was your name."

I shook my head, "N-no, it's T-Tweek." I looked away, expecting him to laugh, but he didn't.

"Ok, that makes a lot more sense. Do you know if you are going to go to our school?" He asked and I looked back at him and shrugged.

He nodded and yawned. "What are you doing up this late anyway? We didn't wake you up, did we?"

I shook my head, "N-no, I just wasn't tired. Are you st-staying here?" He nodded and reached for the blanket that was folded on the coffee table.

"Not much of a choice. I can't walk home and even if I could my mom would kill me if she caught me sneaking in."

"Y-you can sleep in m-my room. I was j-just going to hang o-out in the attic," I offer and he smiled and shook his head.

"You should get some sleep Tweek, but in the morning you need to show me the attic. I didn't know they had one," he said, covering himself with the blanket and I sighed.

"I p-probably won't sleep, Clyde. Besides, you sh-should have more room for y-your ankle. It'll probably hurt in th-the morning if you have it rested on the arm of the c-couch all night," I say, standing up from the couch. "A-and I can h-help you up the stairs." He sighed and held out his hand.

"Fine, Tweek, but you are still showing me the attic in the morning." I smile and nod, helping him from the couch.

He balanced on one foot and put some pressure on his other but hissed in pain and quickly jumped back onto his other.

"H-here, let me help." I wrap his arm around my shoulders as he puts part of his weight on me and I could see him relax a bit.

"Thanks. I can see why Craig doesn't like you; you're too nice," Clyde said and I looked at him questionably.

He smiled and chuckled. "He was hoping for someone that was all depressed and quiet. Someone 'emo' I guess. He just wanted someone like him, I guess." I nodded, looked away from him and continued helping him up the stairs, into my room and into the bed. He smiled at me once again.

"Thanks again, Tweek."

I nodded and started walking towards the closet when I heard a loud crash from one of the other rooms, causing me to jump.

"Damn it, Craig," I heard Clyde mutter before trying to stand up.

I rushed over to him and put my hands on his shoulders, and he sat back down.