Chapter Forty-One. (Edited.)

Start from the beginning

   Adam blushed as he felt everyone's eyes on him, "I think you got the wrong guy, man." He growled.

   "So, you don't remember when you kissed me?" Danny raised an eyebrow, walking towards Adam. "You don't remember when I kissed you back?"

   "Shut up!" Adam snarled, pushing him away from him. He was breathing heavy as he looked around the room, everyone's eye on him. "Alright, man! I remember! So what? I like guys and girls. Happy?"

   Alexandra sighed, "Adam is apart of the pack. He's a werewolf, after his transformation tonight if he wants to be a hybrid I will change him." She turned to Samantha, "If you wish it as well, I will give you my blood Samantha." Alexandra looked around the room. "You." She pointed to her father, "You forgot to mention that you are the son of two orignal hybrids! You said that they came and attack your pack, killing everyone. That you had no family left besides the Millers." 

   "I had my reasons, Alexandra. I didn't want any assosation to them. They killed my best friend and my pack." Alsher looked down in pain from thinking of his late best friend.

   "They had good reasons." Alexandra reasoned.

   "Their reasons were not valid!" Alsher growled, "Selvester would never try to take over my pack! He was like a brother to me. My pack would not have turned against me." He pointed to his parents, "They were just angry that I didn't want to be in their 'pack'."

   "That is not true, Alsher," Cerina spoke up, "We let you go. You were a natural born leader, so we let you go run your own pack. But we had eyes and ears wherever you go to ensure your safety. When we heard of the uproar, we had to take action. We gave everyone else normal vampire blood and you guys our blood to ensure you all live on. We were protecting you." 

   "I can protect myself."

   "That is enough, son." Hezekiah stepped in, "We did what we did out of love and protection. We did it out of the kindness of our hearts. If you don't see it that way, then I'm sorry for you."

   "And you," Alexandra pointed to Lucas, "A week ago, you talked as if you had no family left. Yet, I am part of your family."

   "Actually, sweetheart, I said that my parents are alive. And I lived with my Aunt, who they killed. I told the truth about." Lucas defended himself.

   Alexandra looked at Cerina, "How could you kill your own sister?"

   "I had to do what I had to do to protect my son. She would have killed him." Cerina explained.

   Alexandra sighed. "I didn't even know hybrids could be killed."

   "You can kill hybrids. By taking off their heads or ripping out their hearts." Hezekiah told his granddaughter, "But Orignal Hybrids can't be killed at all."

   Alexandra furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "Then how'd you kill Ethel?"

   "My father was a werewolf and my mother was a witch." Cerina started, "I got my father's werewolf gene and Ethel got the witch gene."

   "So that's where the she-bitch got the necklaces from." Alexandra concluded. "Are you telling me I have witch blood in me?"

   "Uh, it's possible. I didn't get any witchy powers and neither did Alsher when he was growing up."

   "That explains this." Alexandra shot water out the tip of her index finger onto the rug. With the same finger, fire came out of her and fell onto the water which she used her mind to turn into gasoline. Fire started on the rug and quickly started getting bigger. Alexandra raised her head and walked into the fire. Standing in the middle, she stomped one foot and the fire quickly died turning the remainings into a sheet of ice. The windows flew open and big gusts of wind flew in. Finally, the wind stopped and the windows closed. "I feel like some water super hero, some fire villian, Elsa from Frozen, and some freak of nature. What the hell going on?"

   "Language, young lady." Jaime snapped.

   "Sorry mama." Alexandra apologized.

   "You definitely got some of the witch abilities. Guess it skipped two generations." Cerina spoke up.

   "But you can't be both." Cornellius spoke. "You can't be a werewolf and a witch. You can't be a vampire and a witch. You can't be a hybrid and a witch."

   "This just doesn't make sense." Lucinda muttered.

   "It's Ethel," Hezekiah cut in. "It has to be her."

   "I think these are Alexandra's powers but she wasn't ever trained to use them, and that's Ethel doing. Teaching her new things, training her to do something big." Cerina added.

   "And that is?" Alsher asked.

   "The mystery is the magic, and Ethel is the magic." Hezekiah replied to his son.

~~~

~JazzieBae1231

P.S; Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, & SHARE <3