Finally, a few female workers couldn't hold themselves back thus they whisper in neither a low nor a loud voice once LiFan entered the company's lobby.

"He-hey! Who is he?! How come I never know that our company has someone this beautiful!" Female 1 blurted out her question and felt a little agitated since she prided herself on knowing all of the handsome men in the company- but what's this?! Did her eyes get blocked by feces?!

"Maybe he's a new employee?" Female 2 tilted her head in confusion. She is also feeling the same as female 1, how come they have never seen this prince charming before? They eyed him up and down more closely when he paused to swipe his card, but no one came to their minds at all so the only possibility is that he's new here!

"Maybe ah! There is no way I don't know this eye candy. How come no one told me that they've recruited a beauty? Hey, hey, which department do you think he's in? Why don't we follow him? There is still some time left so we won't be late for our work." Female 1 urged her friend. She is really itching to tell this news to her colleagues ah.

However, her friend's next sentence poured the cold water on her "I think we're too late now... He's gone..."

The female 1 widen her eyes. She instantly looked toward the man's direction but she couldn't even find a shadow of him. Her shoulders dropped as she lamented in her heart. My precious gossip is gone!!

Her friend patted her shoulder as she rushed her to go to their office.

Although they didn't know much about him, that didn't stop them from gossiping. Soon, almost everyone knows that a handsome man has just joined their company.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, LiFan, the man of their discussion, is leisurely walking into the elevator and due to his noble aura, everyone in the elevator instantly paved way for him since they have the same thought that he's their superior.

A young man politely asked LiFan "Um... Sir, what floor are you going to?"

LiFan glanced at him then flashed him a gentle smile, "Third floor."

Don't even mention the man who received his smile even the others who saw this was stunned.

It took them awhile to get out of their trance and that young man immediately clicked the button, holding his beet-red face down afterwards, not daring to look at him anymore.

LiFan shrugged his shoulders then waited for his floor to arrive. It can't be helped that they are behaving like this since he had never really served under anyone. He was even also a CEO in the previous world, so becoming a small employee like this doesn't suit him at all. Yet, even if he doesn't like it the mission still states that he needs to serve under someone.

However, what irritates him the most is that word 'perfect' in from the word 'secretary'. Doesn't that mean he needs to work like a dog in order to comply with his boss's every demand?

That's why he decided he will go look for someone mediocre, someone not too clever so he can easily control him, after he finished dealing with Lu ZiXi in order to lessen his burden. Then another of his prior goal is to find someone he can marry within two years, to be exact it is one and a half year since he just found out that HeiXi will turn twenty-nine in six months!

LiFan inwardly sighed. He has never thought of the day that he needed to worry about having no one to marry with.

Tan Xiu... I really...miss you.

But then his train of thoughts was finally interrupted by the sound of the elevator, indicating that it has arrived at his floor. He stepped out and walked towards his office's direction.