Chapter 7

Draco's POV

No one and I repeat NO ONE dares to insult or hurt my boyfriend.

When the fat pig fell unconscious. Harry ran over to me.

"Omg Draco what did you do!? What are we gonna do now!?" He started panicking.

He was so cute. Even while panicking.

"What are you smiling at!? We need to find a solutio-" he started but I cut him off by kissing him.

"You're so cute" I said smiling wider.

"About that, Let's just go stay at a hotel or something instead of those fucking pigs" I suggested.

"But the rules sa-" he was about to say.

"Fuck the rules. Plus Harry, you've never followed the rules so why now?" I said smirking.

"True. I know a hotel close to here. Let's go" he said pulling me along with him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Once we reached the hotel Harry and I went up to the guy to get our room.

"Hello welcome, how many room would you guys like to get?" He said looking just at Harry and smiling which pissed me off.

"Just one room please" Harry said smiling.

"Alright then" the guy said winking at Harry with lustful eyes.

I cleared my through. The guy looked at me then I looked at harry, making sure he's watching us as I pecked Harry's lips.

"Tired babe?" I asked Harry. He nodded a yes.

After a while the guy got the key and as he was handing it to me I heard him mutter "Lucky" .

"I know." I whispered as I put my hands around Harry's waist and we both went to our room.

Once we got to our room, I started to unpack my stuff. After I was done I turned around to talk to Harry about sending a letter to McGonagall so we can go back to Hogwarts but found him under the covers asleep.

I still can't believe that our savior, the one I thought had an amazing life, the one I thought was being treated as a king, was treated like trash.

I got up and walked over to the bed Harry was laying in. My poor Harry, treated like shit after all of the things you're going through.

I lightly brushed his cheek as I admired the art in front of me. He was truly beautiful, I can't believe I used to call him ugly.

I walked over to a piece of parchment to write to McGonagall.

Dear Professor,

I'm pleased to inform you that Harry and I are no longer enemies. In fact we are now-

Wait should I tell her...Fuck it.

-Dating, yes we have found out that the feeling we've been giving each other was in fact not hate, but love. So if you'd kindly send Harry and I back to Hogwarts to spend the rest of the weeks there, we would really appreciate it.

                                           ~Draco Lucius Malfoy

After I wrote the letter and sent it out, I slid in beside Harry under the sheets. I put my arm around his waist, stroking his hair with the other arm, as I admired his beautiful face and soon I fell asleep.

                    •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next morning

Harry's POV

I woke up to the sound of tapping on the window. I got up carefully trying not to wake Draco up. Once I reached the window I saw an owl holding a letter.

I took the letter from the owl thanking it as it flew away. It had Draco and I's name on it. I opened it carefully.

Dear Mr Potter and Mr Malfoy,

I knew it! Congratulations to you and Mr. Potter. You are welcomed to come back to Hogwarts at any time you'd like to come. In fact a train will be leaving to Hogwarts today at 3:00PM. Hope to see you soon.

                                            ~Minerva McGonagall

Wait...knew what? I looked at the clock to see that it's 2:45. SHIT I NEED TO WAKE DRACO UP IF WE'RE GONNA LEAVE TODAY!

                              •••••••••••••••••••••

In the train

"Honestly Potter, if you'd wake me up without pouring an ice bucket of water on me next time I'd really appreciate it" Draco said in an annoyed tone.

"Oh my god, you're still annoyed because of that? Forget it and quit using my last name when your mad at me" I said rolling my eyes, giggling quietly but Draco heard.

Soon Draco was smiling widely while looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You're so cute" he said pinching my cheek.

Oh wait, I need to ask him about what Professor McGonagall was congratulating us about.

"Hey Draco? What does the professor mean by 'I knew it' and the congratulations thing?" I asked.

"Umm..."

SHOULD DRACO TELL HARRY OR NOT!? COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

Hello!
I am very very sorry for updating very late. It's just I've been very busy with school and forgot my password as well so I had to create a new one. Hopefully you guys aren't mad. Don't forget to vote and comment your choice. Bye babes🙃♥️.