Chapter 2

Harry's POV

When I turned around and was walking through the crowd Draco made eye contact with me but I turned around and went on.

Once we were all seated. I sat at the end of the Gryffindor table.

Professor Mcgonogall made her speech. I kept my head down thinking of Dumbledore.

He died for you.
He died for you.
It's all your fault.
It's all your fault.

The voices began. As I was thinking and the voices went on I heard something Professor Mcgonogall said that caught my attention.

"There will be changes this year. All eighth year students will be resorted," she said but was cut off by students whispering and panicking.

But I didn't panic cause I didn't care if I was resorted anymore, I didn't care about anything.

"Now," she said trying to get the student's attention.  "All students will share a dorm with another student of my choice" she continued.

She started calling the names but I didn't really listen.

"Weasley, Ronald" she called.

He got up and put the sorting hat on.

"HUFFLEPUFF"  it shouted out loud.

Ron was clearly not happy with the choice the hat made but he just stood up and walked over to the Hufflepuff group and sat down.

"Granger, Hermionie"  the professor called her.

The hat was placed on her head as she sat nervously. I bet she's praying to be with Ron.

"GRYFFINDOR"  it yelled.

I couldn't help but smirk a bit. But then kept my straight face back when the name I was waiting for was called.

"Malfoy, Draco" she called.

Malfoy got up and placed the sorting hat on his head.

It barley touched his head when it yelled.

"SLYTHRIN" well I can't say I didn't expect that.

The names went on and there was one name left.

"Potter, Harry" she called me.

I wasn't really scared or nervous because I didn't care anymore, it's almost like I'm numb.

I took off my hood and placed the sorting hat on my head waiting for it to yell something.

"Not caring this time I see ?" It asked.

"Stop" I said.

"Stop what" the hat asked.

"Stop talking to me and just sort me" I told the hat.

"Alright then, I really wanted to place you in Slythrin so I guess I'll do that" it said.

"SLYTHRIN" it yelled.