Chapter 5

Draco's POV

"They hit him and yell at him" the kid told me. He surely is making this all up right ? I mean, he's just a kid after all.

After a while Potter came back and we all went to the hall for dinner. But I noticed that Potter didn't eat anything.

Then profesor McGonagall tapped her glass to grab our attention which was a success.

"I have noticed that some houses and students don't have the best friendships," she said looking at Potter and I. "So I got an idea, I'm going to pair you up with someone and the two of you will have to spend 2 weeks in one of your homes" she said smirking at us. (Don't even dare to comment about this -_-)

After pairing us up, guess who I got paired with ? Potter, it was kind of obvious tho. We went back to our dorms. We had to leave tomorrow.

"Hey Potter!" I yelled to grab his attention which caused him and Matt to flinch, hmm weird. "We're going to your house, not mine" I said.

"B-bu" he tried to say.

"No buts, now I need to get my beauty sleep because we're leaving tomorrow morning after breakfast." I said pulling my bed covers over my head.

I wonder if he's actually abused as that kid says. I bet he's given the best treatment there. We'll see.

Harry's POV

This is bad, this is really really bad. I can't let him stay at my house. He'll find out about them.

I tuck Matt in his bed as I think for a solution. Well talking him out of it won't work for sure so what coul- wait a minute, the unbreakable vow!

I'll also give Matt to Snape to take care of. I already talked to him about that and surprisingly it was easy. I bet he just felt bad. Ugh I hate pity.

As I was thinking my eye lids got heavier and I started to fall asleep.

                          •••••the next morning•••••

"Potter! Potter! Jeez Potter get up" I heard someone talking and shaking me.

I slowly opened my eyes, "huh?" , I said.

"Come on get your stuff the train is going to leave without us" he said rolling his eyes.

I got up and packed my stuff then Malfoy, Matt, and I were on our way to the torturing place I call home.

"Malfoy hold out your hand" I said.

"Why" He asked.

"Do it!" I demanded.

He put out his hand and I gripped it and started the vow.

"W-what are you doing!?" He yelled.

"Do you promise not to tell anyone about what you'll see at my house?" I said.

"LET GO" he yelled.

"DO YOU PROMISE NOT TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL SEE AT MY HOUSE!?!" I yelled.

"Yes yes now let go!" He said.

I let go of his hand, "Potter why'd you do the unbreakable vow? what is so important to hide that you had to do that!?" , he asked.

"You'll see" I said as I looked out the window. Shit we arrived. We got up and got off the train.

I saw uncle Vernon along with aunt Petunia and Dudley. I walked over to them.

"Hey you worthless boy!" Uncle Vernon said.

"Hey uncle Vern-" before I could continue I felt a hard slap on my face.

"I told you to call me sir you piece of shit! And where are your bruises and cuts boy!? Do I need to make new ones!?" He yelled.

"No no it's just a spell" I said taking off my glamour.

Draco's POV

I can't believe that this is how our savior is being treated. Bruises and cuts are all over his body. He's so much thinner and his clothes are torn. And the way his so called uncle is talking to him is just disgusting.

"Are you the boy McGonagall sent a letter about?" His uncle asked.

I nodded a yes.

"Let's get to the car then. Hey you ugly boy!" He yelled at Potter, "carry his trunks and yours to the car" he yelled.

"No sir it's fine I could carry mine, they're really heavy an-" I tried to explain.

"Nonsense the useless boy will carry them, now let's go" he said.

As we walked I looked back at harry to see him carry both heavy trunks while struggling. He looked so hurt, so broken, was he masked this whole time?

"Pathetic isn't he?" I heard a voice say beside me. I turned my head to see a boy close to harry and I's age.

"I'm Dudley, unfortunately Harry's cousin, you are?" He said.

"I'm Draco, Harry's f-friend" it came out more like a question.

"Friend? Didn't know that boy had friends. I remember before he got his letter and was in a regular school everyone would bully him and he'd have zero friends, it use to be so entertaining" he said laughing.

I didn't laugh along but looked at harry again. We arrived at the car and got in while Harry put the trunks in the car.

As he was about to get in, Dudley pushed him and he landed on the floor.

"Have fun walking back" He said as he and everyone laughed as we drove and left him there. What the fuck? That isn't even funny! That's just fucked up!!

Wait why do I care? Am I just feeling sympathetic or is it...no it can't be...I can't possibly like him!

Dum dum duuuuuum another update. I'm on winter break now so I'll be updating more :) don't forget to vote and comment for more