Chapter 6

Draco's POV

Once we arrived at the house Dudley showed me to my room. I wonder how's Harr-Potter doing. I heard the doorbell so I ran downstairs.

No one opened the door so I guessed maybe they didn't hear it.

I went over to them, "There's someone outside" I informed them.

"Probably that worthless ugly boy" he said getting up.

I went with Vernon to open the door. Once it opened I saw something that made my heart sink, my chest hurt, and I was in pain.

The boy who lived (twice) looked terrible. His legs with shaking probably from all the walking. And his eyes were red and puffy.

"WHAT TOOK SO LONG!?!" Vernon yelled. What the fuck? Of course he'll take long to come back walking. Wasn't what he did enough?!

"Sorry sir, it's just tha-" Harry tried to explain.

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT! NOW GO MAKE DINNER!!" He yelled grabbing Harry's hair and pushing him into the kitchen.

Three words, ten letters, I.was.pissed. I mean how could they do that to him!? This is not how the saviour of our wizarding world deserves to live!

I went over to the kitchen sitting on the chair watching Potter cook. I didn't know he could cook. But it looked like he was so concentrated that he didn't notice me there.

As he turned around he saw me. His eyes widened and he jumped getting startled. "Shit you scared me" he said.

"Sorry, I didn't know you could cook" I said.

"Oh I always cook around here" he says.

After Potter was done he put the food on the dinning table and called the others to eat. I sat down and waited for Potter to sit but he just stood there.

"Aren't you going to eat?" I asked.

"N-no" he answered.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because he's not worth our food and just look at him, he's so fat and ugly" Vernon said.

I tried my best not to just get out my wand and use the killing curse. after all this is our eighth year and we're eighteen so we're aloud to use magi- wait so why didn't potter just threaten them?

After I ate the delicious and amazing food. Potter cleaned the dinning room and went into a cupboard, the fuck?

"Hey Dudley, why did Potter just go into a cupboard and lock it?" I asked.

"That's where he sleeps" Dudley said.

What do they think he is!? He's still a living thing! I have an idea.

••••••••••••••••••••••

I waited till everyone fell asleep then tiptoed downstairs. I knocked lightly on the cupboard and the small window thingy opened.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Get out" I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Just do it" I demanded.

"I'm not doing it without you give me a reason to" he said.