*applause*
*fans cheering*
*TAERIN!! TAERIN!!*

Taehyung walked towards you, to the staircase and reached out for your hand

"Yes. I know. We really do look good standing right next to each other." Taehyung answered to the crowd as he hold onto the mic with his deep voice.

He noticed your reddened eyes, even though you covered it with make up, it just looks puffy but Taehyung noticed.

He stopped talking and turned to you, he cupped your cheek with his hand and gently brushed the under of your eyes, up on stage!!! The crowd gets noisy so as the fans.

"Wae? (Why?)" Taehyung whispered.

"I.. I.." You stuttered.

"You do what you want to do. Everything will be fine, I'll be right here." Taehyung patted your head.

You nodded. "I have something to announce."

"Good evening, I can't believe I'm standing here right now..." you sniffed.

"I'm so happy receiving this award." You started to tear up.

"I have something to confess. Three years ago... I was just an average housewife." You took a deep breath.

The crowd murmurs, doubting what they just heard.

"Yes. I'm married. I'm so sorry for keeping it a secret up until now." You bowed to the crowd, and eyes gets watery.

"One day.." you spoke and the crowd got silent and listened.

"I don't look anything right now back then, I was fat, I have low self esteem and easily gets jealous even though I don't try to fix myself. Then I just left the house, I left my husband, because I thought I was unloved, but the truth is it's was me who didn't love myself."

"Then I met Jeongyeon-ni," you sniffed and looked at her. She was seating right next to you before you went on stage.

"I could say I owe my life to her." You weeped. "Jeongyeon-ni, I could never ever thank you enough for all the love and support you've been giving me." Your tears poured down.

"You've helped me so much and I- I-." You cried.

Jeongyeon tears fell too, she lips signed, "it's ok."

You can't stop crying, "I want to say thank you, thank you to all my fans, co-artists, our staff, my family and friends... and my husband."