Namjoon drew his brows together, "I'll call him for you. Don't worry." He smiled showing his dimples.

You were called by Jeongyeon to retouch your make up with the make up artist.

"What the heck is wrong with Jungkook? To think that he'd lie." Jeongyeon angrily said in airy voice to Namjoon.

"I don't know, he told me he will tell her, he probably just missed the chance, with this big event going on, of course he doesn't want Hyerin to be sad." Namjoon replied.

"What? What's going on?" You heard everything.

"Tell me what's going on!" You grabbed on to Namjoon's sleeves and your eyes started to get watery.

The two of them told you everything.

You really want to chase after Jungkook, but you didn't want any regrets. So you've made up your mind.

== Ceremony Starting ==

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Good evening

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Good evening." Taehyung came out of the curtains and greeted.

The fans screamed, the crowds gets noisy.

"I know, I know, surprise! I will be the MC of the night. I'm Kim Taehyung." He introduced.

He chuckled, "I withdrew from all the award's nominees."

"Aa!!!!" Fans screams
"Wae!!!" Continued shouting
The news caused quite a big commotion.

Taehyung placed his finger on his lips and signaled the audience to be quiet.

"I wanted to be MC, being the MC gets most of the screens, and I want my Armys to see me more than anyone else." Taehyung laughs as the cameraman zoomed in.

" Taehyung laughs as the cameraman zoomed in

The fans just started screaming again.

"Ok! Let's start."
~skipping the other awards~

"And the Best Actress Award goes to Hyerin."